UK Police Check Timelines

Old May 29th 2001, 2:59 pm
Forum Regular

PriZm is a name known to allPriZm is a name known to allPriZm is a name known to allPriZm is a name known to allPriZm is a name known to allPriZm is a name known to allPriZm is a name known to allPriZm is a name known to allPriZm is a name known to allPriZm is a name known to allPriZm is a name known to all

Can anyone share their obtaining a UK police cert. (while in the UK) timeline?

I applied for mine on the 30th April and still nothing yet in the mail. I have heard from various people that they don't always come (my wife when she applied for a job didn't in fact get one; so she had to request another).

PrZ.

Old May 29th 2001, 3:39 pm
pharrya's troublen strife

ms_bhon has a brilliant futurems_bhon has a brilliant futurems_bhon has a brilliant futurems_bhon has a brilliant futurems_bhon has a brilliant futurems_bhon has a brilliant future

It took my fiance 4-5 weeks to get his. Its only been 4 weeks for you- Hopefully you'll be getting it any day now.
Old May 29th 2001, 4:42 pm
Shawn Seabrook

>
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >

By law, the Subject Access Office at New Scotland yard must provide your PNC printout
40 days from its receipt at County HQ. If you dealt with the local police station,
they would have sent it to county headquarters and you should be receiving a letter
from them confirming your application. Count up to forty days from the date printed
on that letter.

Mine took 37 days. They certainly know how to keep a person hanging on.

--
ø¤°`°¤ø,¸¸¸,ø¤Â� �`°¤ø,¸¸»«¸,ø¤°`� �°Â¤Ã¸,¸¸,ø¤°`°¤ø,Â� �¸¸,ø¤°`°¤ø,¸¸,ø� �¤Â°`°¤ø,¸ø¤°`°¤ø Shawn
Seabrook. "The Mummy Returns"; good film. _ __=/ http://www.shawnseabrook.com =__ _ I
do not fear computers. I fear the lack of them. (Isaac Asimov.)
ø¤°`°¤ø,¸¸¸,ø¤Â� �`°¤ø,¸¸»«¸,ø¤°`� �°Â¤Ã¸,¸¸,ø¤°`°¤ø,Â� �¸¸,ø¤°`°¤ø,¸¸,ø� �¤Â°`°¤ø,¸ø¤°`°¤ø

Old May 29th 2001, 4:54 pm
Forum Regular

PriZm is a name known to allPriZm is a name known to allPriZm is a name known to allPriZm is a name known to allPriZm is a name known to allPriZm is a name known to allPriZm is a name known to allPriZm is a name known to allPriZm is a name known to allPriZm is a name known to allPriZm is a name known to all

I haven't even received a letter stating that I even sent one off in the first place.

*took my money and ran*

PrZ.

Old May 29th 2001, 5:04 pm
Steve McGarrity

I believe it depends on their workload - I put mines in yesterday and I was told by
the local police station its not too busy there at the moment and it can take only a
few days at times.

>

[usenetquote2]> > Can anyone share their obtaining a UK police cert. (while in the UK) timeline?[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> >[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > I applied for mine on the 30th April and still nothing yet in the mail. I have[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > heard from various people that they don't always come (my wife when she applied[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > for a job didn't in fact get one; so she had to request another).[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> >[/usenetquote2]
    >
    >
    >
PNC
    >
local
    >
    >
up
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
ø¤°`°¤ø,¸¸¸,ø¤Â� �`°¤ø,¸¸»«¸,ø¤°`� �°Â¤Ã¸,¸¸,ø¤°`°¤ø,Â� �¸¸,ø¤°`°¤ø,¸¸,ø� �¤Â°`°¤ø,¸ø¤°`°¤ø
    >
    >
    >
    >

Old May 29th 2001, 8:29 pm
Forum Regular

smldnabjp is an unknown quantity at this point

my fiance put his in at the beginning of April and got a letter dated April 18th as the date of receipt and it finally arrived in the middle of may (the week of May 13-19)
Old May 30th 2001, 3:14 pm
Forum Regular

Okay, so do I look silly now:

I got the certificate in the mail this morning.

James.

Old May 31st 2001, 4:43 am
XtrynytiX

They have to send your Police Record within 40 days of receipt. Mine took 30 days to
come through and this is a recent request for it. They are bound by law to send you
your Police Record.