UK Fiance Visa Supporting Document Check

Old Nov 28th 2017, 12:53 am
Just Joined

Row17 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default UK Fiance Visa Supporting Document Check

Please i will appreciate anyone's input and advise on what i have done so far. Kindly point out anything i should add or remove regarding the fiance visa.

Applicant:
• Printed application form
• VAF4A-Appendix2
• Letter of Intent to Marry
• Copies of all Passport Pages
• Birth Certificate
• TB Certificate
• English Language Requirement (UK Degree Qualification)
• Bank Statement of Account (Up to a year maintenance Cash Savings to support application)

Sponsor:
• Birth Certificate
• Copies of all Passport Pages
• Letter of Intent to Marry
• Sponsorship Form

Financial Requirement – CAT A/?
Sponsor does not really have Payslips but Invoice because he is a Contractor (Is this an Issue or what is advisable?). He has just started working in this new employment for 5months. I read it is possible to combine from previous employment. He has a Limited Company (Business Account), can only get Statement online for this. Transfers cash from this Business Account to his regular Bank Account.
• Does he show 12 month Bank Statement or Payslips from both employment?
• What Category does this fall in?). Please note he earns more than £18600 in both employment
What we have now before above is clarified;
5 months of Invoice from the Agency (does have Agency name)
12 months Bank Statements with Bank Stamp
Letter from Agency stating Contract terms (Should this be gotten from Company HR itself?)
Do we need a Cover Letter for Financial Evidence stating the account used and or transactions?

Evidence of Accommodation
• Tenancy Agreement from Landlord (Applicant’s name is on the agreement)
• Do we need to add Bills? Council Tax, Electricity?

Evidence that we have met/on-going relationship
• A letter from the Landlord stating we lived together when I was on holiday for 2 months
• Evidence with Pictures with him and his family (Do they need captions?)
• Activity Booking (He paid for my Cineworld and Odeon Membership Cards, Hotel Booking, Flight Ticket evidence of payment to visit )
• Screenshots of GMAIL THREADS, HANGOUT CHAT & CALL LOGS, TEXT MESSAGES, WHATSAPP CHAT, SHARED LINKS and CALL LOGS since I left UK a year ago (How far back should the screenshots be? We talk everyday both chat and call logs),
• Cash Transfer Receipts to me every other month

Evidence that we intend to marry
• Notice of Marriage from Registry
• Reservation for Private Dining at Hotel for Reception
• Room Reservation for the night at the same Hotel
• Invitation Card (Necessary?)
• Wedding Photographer confirming availability on the day

Looking forward to your advise.

Thank you.
Old Nov 28th 2017, 5:16 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

SanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: UK Fiance Visa Supporting Document Check

You need to explain the following as it sounds like you are combining self employment income and income from being an employee?:

Sponsor does not really have Payslips but Invoice because he is a Contractor (Is this an Issue or what is advisable?). He has just started working in this new employment for 5months. I read it is possible to combine from previous employment. He has a Limited Company (Business Account), can only get Statement online for this. Transfers cash from this Business Account to his regular Bank Account.
• What Category does this fall in?). Please note he earns more than £18600 in both employment
Letter from Agency stating Contract terms (Should this be gotten from Company HR itself?)
Do we need a Cover Letter for Financial Evidence stating the account used and or transactions?

Is the sponsor currently self employed (you mention invoices and not payslips)?
If so, how long has he been self employed?
Are you applying under self employment?

You mention "both employments" what are these?

Your financials must be crystal clear and you have to provide ALL the correct documentation, if you want your application to succeed.
Old Nov 28th 2017, 8:51 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by SanDiegogirl
You need to explain the following as it sounds like you are combining self employment income and income from being an employee?:

If so, how long has he been self employed?
Are you applying under self employment?

You mention "both employments" what are these?

Your financials must be crystal clear and you have to provide ALL the correct documentation, if you want your application to succeed.

Thanks for pointing out some info.
If you are contracting, does this signify self employment?

Was referring to the contract job (for 5 months) and previous permanent employment when I said "both employments".

If Contracting = self employed.
As a contractor in the company he is working with, they fill out a timesheet of their hours and this would raise an invoice that will be authorized for the Agency to pay his salary. So it is not really a payslip (Correct me if I am wrong)

Please can you advise what category this falls into and whether it is possible to combine previous employment and contract work/self employed.

Thank you all for your support.
Old Nov 28th 2017, 4:00 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

SanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond repute

So your sponsor does not receive any payslips at all from the Agency he works for?

Is he a sole trader or does he have a company name he works under. - have now noticed that he has a Limited company.

He has been with this agency for 5 months and has not worked elsewhere in this time period?

He was previously an employee ? How long did he work for this other company and do you have a full record of payslips from this company?

Last edited by SanDiegogirl; Nov 28th 2017 at 4:06 pm.
Old Nov 28th 2017, 4:13 pm
Just Joined

So your sponsor does not receive any payslips at all from the Agency he works for?

Is he a sole trader or does he have a company name he works under.

He has been with this agency for 5 months and has not worked elsewhere in this time period?

He was previously an employee ? How long did he work for this other company and do you have a full record of payslips from this company?

So your sponsor does not receive any payslips at all from the Agency he works for? No Payslips, just Invoice and Confirmation of Payment to Limited Company Account

Is he a sole trader or does he have a company name he works under. He has a company name

He has been with this agency for 5 months and has not worked elsewhere in this time period? Yes for 5 months and has not worked worked elsewhere during this period.

He was previously an employee ? Yes
How long did he work for this other company and do you have a full record of payslips from this company? He worked for 2 years and 8 months and appears to have record of payslips for at least a year.
Old Nov 28th 2017, 4:42 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

From the above I understand your sponsor has been self employed for 5 months.

You should read the following document carefully (from Paragraph 7 onwards) as to the documentation one has to provide if one is applying under self-employment status. The documentation required is vastly different from applying as an employee.

https://www.gov.uk/guidance/immigrat...ified-evidence

One of the main requirements of applying under self employment is that one must produce accounts for the full financial year prior to application.
It does not sound as though your sponsor is going to be able to do this.

However, read the applicable paragraphs and come back with any further questions.
Old Nov 28th 2017, 7:19 pm
Just Joined

From the above I understand your sponsor has been self employed for 5 months.

You should read the following document carefully (from Paragraph 7 onwards) as to the documentation one has to provide if one is applying under self-employment status. The documentation required is vastly different from applying as an employee.

https://www.gov.uk/guidance/immigrat...ified-evidence

One of the main requirements of applying under self employment is that one must produce accounts for the full financial year prior to application.
It does not sound as though your sponsor is going to be able to do this.

However, read the applicable paragraphs and come back with any further questions.

Thanks SanDiegogirl, you have been helpful.

I have gone through the paragraphs and with couple more document like this https://www.gov.uk/government/upload...ment_Final.pdf

On page 18 of the above document, says one can combine self-employment with salaried employment for the period of the financial year. (please correct if i am wrong)

Also, in paragraph 7h(i), we do not have a full financial record for the company. Can we write a cover letter to Visa Immigration officer explaining our situation of just starting a limited company and that the company has profits that are over the financial requirement even after taxes.

As well as backup the above claim with a letter from an accredited Accountant to verify the companies earnings and submit Bank statements from both his personal and business bank accounts.

All of the above combined with previous salary employment which is above £18600 as well.

Apologies for my long post. I will appreciate if you go through it and advise if i am making wrong assumptions.

Cheers..
Old Nov 28th 2017, 8:38 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

No problem with combining self employment income with salaried/non salaried income as an employee.

Your difficulty is that your self employment has only been up and running for 5 months and therefore you cannot produce a full financial year's accounts.

No "covering" letter explaining about your new limited company is going to supersede the necessity to provide the financial documents required.

(h) One of the following documents must also be submitted:
(i) (aa) If the business is required to produce annual audited accounts, such accounts for the last full financial year; or

If your company has to comply with 7(h) (1) as above then that is what you have to produce.

Unfortunately, self employment income is the most difficult to provide evidence for.
Old Nov 28th 2017, 8:42 pm
Just Joined

No problem with combining self employment income with salaried/non salaried income as an employee.

Your difficulty is that your self employment has only been up and running for 5 months and therefore you cannot produce a full financial year's accounts.

No "covering" letter explaining about your new limited company is going to supersede the necessity to provide the financial documents required.

(h) One of the following documents must also be submitted:
(i) (aa) If the business is required to produce annual audited accounts, such accounts for the last full financial year; or

If your company has to comply with 7(h) (1) as above then that is what you have to produce.

Unfortunately, self employment income is the most difficult to provide evidence for.

Thanks for your advise. I appreciate

We will try find a way out.

Please can you check other supporting documents if they are okay.
Old Nov 28th 2017, 8:57 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

For Applicant you need to provide the original passport (not copies of passport pages)

For sponsor you do not need sponsorship form (SU07) and you only need copy of the BIO page of the passport. Birth certificate is not mandatory.

The rest looks OK but don't go overboard on the Activity evidence.
Old Nov 28th 2017, 11:09 pm
Just Joined

For Applicant you need to provide the original passport (not copies of passport pages)

For sponsor you do not need sponsorship form (SU07) and you only need copy of the BIO page of the passport. Birth certificate is not mandatory.

The rest looks OK but don't go overboard on the Activity evidence.

Hi SanDiegogirl,

All noted. But please what do you mean by overboard on activity evidence? Are you referring to the Activity Booking or all of the evidence of relationship?

Thank you
Old Nov 28th 2017, 11:52 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Row17
Hi SanDiegogirl,

All noted. But please what do you mean by overboard on activity evidence? Are you referring to the Activity Booking or all of the evidence of relationship?

Thank you
This:

Activity Booking (He paid for my Cineworld and Odeon Membership Cards, Hotel Booking, Flight Ticket evidence of payment to visit )

Don't put too much clutter in your documents package so that the ECO has to wade through loads of "stuff"
Old Nov 29th 2017, 12:14 pm
Just Joined

This:

Activity Booking (He paid for my Cineworld and Odeon Membership Cards, Hotel Booking, Flight Ticket evidence of payment to visit )

Don't put too much clutter in your documents package so that the ECO has to wade through loads of "stuff"
Okay. Thanks for your help
Old Dec 9th 2017, 4:12 pm
Just Joined

Hello house,

Please I had my Tier 4 curtailed in 2016 due to early completion and left the UK. I have submitted my online application for fiance visa. Should write a cover letter stating this?

Regards
Old Dec 9th 2017, 5:56 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Row17
Hello house,

Please I had my Tier 4 curtailed in 2016 due to early completion and left the UK. I have submitted my online application for fiance visa. Should write a cover letter stating this?

Regards
No need.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.