Uk fiance / settlement Visa income requirement question

Old Nov 7th 2017, 7:48 am
Just Joined

Robin4586 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Uk fiance / settlement Visa income requirement question

I could really do with some advice, I am paying an agent to help but I think they are just telling me things to get money out of me.

I want to return to the UK with my Thai partner and our child

I am very confused if my income and savings will allow me to get her a visa, as its quiet complicated.

I have income of over 30,000 net which comes from a trust fund, its rental income. I get 30% of the rental income but the income is from a trust the rest goes to my father and brother. I had the income for over 20 years and it should keep coming every year.

I also have 16,000 net from renting out my flat but there is a mortgage to pay so I see 6000 before tax so about 4000 after tax

I also have over 60,000 in savings but this is not in a bank account its in a unit trust / stock market, I have had trust for over 10 years. I do not want to sell the shares as they are doing well and i do not want to pay the capital gains tax.

Will the UK Government take my income and savings in to consideration for the visa?

Should I be selling my shares or will they take this as savings?

Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.