thank you ever one

Old Nov 30th 2017, 7:36 pm
Just Joined

guy_30 is just really niceguy_30 is just really niceguy_30 is just really niceguy_30 is just really niceguy_30 is just really niceguy_30 is just really niceguy_30 is just really niceguy_30 is just really nice
Default thank you ever one

Hi,

I wanted to say thank you to every one. I had applied for a spouse visa and i got my passport back today with the one month visa. we had applied via saving route.

Last edited by guy_30; Nov 30th 2017 at 8:10 pm.
Old Nov 30th 2017, 7:53 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

SanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: thank you ever one

You only applied 18 November didn't you?

Please scan in your letter where it refers to 10 year route. A normal spouse visa application is for 2.5 years initially, then a further 2.5 year visa.

Sure you applied for a spouse visa?
Old Nov 30th 2017, 8:09 pm
Just Joined

guy_30 is just really niceguy_30 is just really niceguy_30 is just really niceguy_30 is just really niceguy_30 is just really niceguy_30 is just really niceguy_30 is just really niceguy_30 is just really nice

Originally Posted by SanDiegogirl
You only applied 18 November didn't you?

Please scan in your letter where it refers to 10 year route. A normal spouse visa application is for 2.5 years initially, then a further 2.5 year visa.

Sure you applied for a spouse visa?
You are correct, i missed the fact that back side of the first page has more information and started reading second page. I am on 5 year route (2.5 and then 2.5).

I applied on Nov 18, i am surprised with the quick turn around time.

Thank you.
Old Nov 30th 2017, 9:46 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by guy_30
Hi,

I wanted to say thank you to every one.
- and thank you for the very kind thank you to the people here.

We don't get to read so many of them, as people come and disappear or appear and gripe, so it is very nice to read some appreciation for the good folk here.

Have some BE karma
Old Nov 30th 2017, 10:05 pm
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by guy_30
Hi,

I wanted to say thank you to every one. I had applied for a spouse visa and i got my passport back today with the one month visa. we had applied via saving route.
Congratulations! I think I remember that you're in India? If so, you'd better bring some warm clothes, it's freezing here right now!

Thanks from me too for your note to the forum. It's lovely (and quite rare) to see people come back and thank those who've helped them.

Wishing you both a wonderful life in the UK
Old Nov 30th 2017, 11:47 pm
BE Forum Addict

michali has a reputation beyond reputemichali has a reputation beyond reputemichali has a reputation beyond reputemichali has a reputation beyond reputemichali has a reputation beyond reputemichali has a reputation beyond reputemichali has a reputation beyond reputemichali has a reputation beyond reputemichali has a reputation beyond reputemichali has a reputation beyond reputemichali has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations!
Old Dec 1st 2017, 2:56 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by spouse of scouse
Congratulations! I think I remember that you're in India? If so, you'd better bring some warm clothes, it's freezing here right now!

Thanks from me too for your note to the forum. It's lovely (and quite rare) to see people come back and thank those who've helped them.

Wishing you both a wonderful life in the UK
Thank you. I am originally from India but have been living in US for 10+ years in a city which is very cold for around 5 months a year. I can't believe what i am going to say now (after complaining to my wife last winter) but i kind of like the cold weather (till 2 fahrenheit is ok, the city i am in, the temperature falls much below that). But yes I have already packed my Columbia shoes and jackets which is able to handle extreme cold and couple of feet of snow (if needed).

Any way thank you everyone again and specially to you (spouse of scouse), Brit in paris, San Diego girl and others.

For anyone if it helps the turn around time for my spouse visa was 2 to 3 days.

Last edited by guy_30; Dec 1st 2017 at 3:07 am.
Old Dec 1st 2017, 2:56 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by michali
Congratulations!
Thanks.
Old Dec 1st 2017, 2:58 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by BEVS
- and thank you for the very kind thank you to the people here.

We don't get to read so many of them, as people come and disappear or appear and gripe, so it is very nice to read some appreciation for the good folk here.

Have some BE karma
Thanks.