tenancy (additional name)

Old Mar 22nd 2018, 4:36 pm
Just Joined

Arthur James is an unknown quantity at this point
Default tenancy (additional name)

Can anyone supply details of what should be included in a letter from a landlord to the home office, accepting my soon to be Philippino wife to be added to the tenancy agreement I currently have, once she arrives in the UK?
I will be applying for a spouse visa.
From,
Arthur James
Old Mar 22nd 2018, 11:37 pm
BE Forum Addict

quiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: tenancy (additional name)

I think all it needs is confirmation from the landlord to add her and probably confirmation that the property is suitable for two persons.
Congratulations on your forthcoming marriage. You are aware of course of the time it is taking to process Spouse visas? Especially from the Philippines as it is one of the "suspect" countries due to the ease of obtaining forged documents etc.
If you have any questions on the Spouse visa then post them in this thread and folks on BE who have been there, done that and got multiple T shirts will be able to help you.