Family of a Settled Person App Questions [Spouse]

Old Oct 21st 2017, 8:01 pm
Just Joined

ChickenNugget is an unknown quantity at this point
Question Family of a Settled Person App Questions [Spouse]

Hi all!

Some new developments in our visa journey. Recently married my English husband in California and we've almost met the 6 months for our financial requirements with him earning over 18,600 pounds salary.

I've began working on the application online for the visa for Family of a Settled Person as a spouse and I had a few questions about some of the sections:

-Sponsor Details: Sponsor's Partner's Details - Would this section be referring to myself as I am the partner of my Sponsor? I already filled out my passport info etc and it seemed counter-intuitive to fill it all out again.

-Under 18: There is no option in this section to mark that you are over 18. Should I just skip it? There are required fields.

-Additional Information: The app mentions "For Settlement applications please include any information you wish to be considered about the best interests of any child or children you have in the UK or overseas..." This doesn't apply to our situation as we don't have any children. Should we use this space to support our relationship in general?

Any feedback or input is greatly appreciated. Thanks!!!
Old Oct 21st 2017, 8:22 pm

BritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Family of a Settled Person App Questions [Spouse]

Which options did you select on the drop down menus when choosing which visa to apply for?
Old Oct 21st 2017, 8:34 pm
Just Joined

ChickenNugget is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Family of a Settled Person App Questions [Spouse]

I filled out:

Reason for Visit: Settlement
Visa Type: Settlement
Visa Sub Type: Wife