Spouse Visa refused, Reapply

Old Jan 26th 2015, 1:29 pm
Just Joined

myspouse is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Spouse Visa refused, Reapply

HI GUYS...

I don't don't have a p60 for I think I've lost or misplaced it.
I'm reapplying for spouse visa. I'm applying under Category B, and payslips and bank statements covering 12 months prior to the date of application will be submitted..
What will happen if I don't have a p60 and apply?

Thanks....
Old Jan 26th 2015, 7:11 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

SanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Spouse Visa refused, Reapply

Usually I would just say that, if you have all the other documentation you need and your financial situation is correct, then you probably do not have much to worry about.

However, you have written in another forum that you have already been turned down because (you believe) it was due to the fact that you did not produce a P60 with your application.

If this is the case then without the P60, again, you are likely to be refused.

Reading your other posting though I suspect the fact your wages are made up of basic, hourly rates and overtime etc etc, the officials would like to see the P60 in order to clarify your financial situation.
Old Jan 26th 2015, 7:18 pm
Just Joined

myspouse is an unknown quantity at this point

But, to your knowledge, would you say it's absence is a ground for refusal?
Old Jan 26th 2015, 7:27 pm
BE Enthusiast

NiHao has a reputation beyond reputeNiHao has a reputation beyond reputeNiHao has a reputation beyond reputeNiHao has a reputation beyond reputeNiHao has a reputation beyond reputeNiHao has a reputation beyond reputeNiHao has a reputation beyond reputeNiHao has a reputation beyond reputeNiHao has a reputation beyond reputeNiHao has a reputation beyond reputeNiHao has a reputation beyond repute

Can you get a copy from your employer or a statement of earnings from them on letterhead?

How To Get A Copy Of Your P60 »

Good luck
Old Jan 26th 2015, 7:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

NiHao has a reputation beyond reputeNiHao has a reputation beyond reputeNiHao has a reputation beyond reputeNiHao has a reputation beyond reputeNiHao has a reputation beyond reputeNiHao has a reputation beyond reputeNiHao has a reputation beyond reputeNiHao has a reputation beyond reputeNiHao has a reputation beyond reputeNiHao has a reputation beyond reputeNiHao has a reputation beyond repute

Or maybe this would be an option for you?

http://www.i-payslips.co.uk/replacement-p60.html

It sounds like they can create a new one for you if you can give them the info from your payslips.

"It is very easy to find you have lost the P60 just when you needed it. If this is you the first thing I would suggest and probably the cheapest is to contact your employer and ask them to write you a statement of earnings on headed paper signed by owner / company director. If this option is not available to you, we can produce a replacement P60 very quickly, providing you have some information to workout your pay calculations from. We don’t have access to your pay records and can not contact your employer due to data protection laws. But, if you can tell us your pay dates, the amount you received in wages, details of bonus, overtime, etc, we can work out what the payslips would have shown and reprint them for you.
Old Jan 26th 2015, 7:56 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

SanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by myspouse
But, to your knowledge, would you say it's absence is a ground for refusal?
Not sure what you mean by grounds for refusal, but since you believe you were turned down because of the absence of the P60, then, the immigration office where you submitted your application, obviously believe it is a legitimate point of refusal.

Unless you are going to go through the appeals procedure, why not get a copy P60? - would seem the less onerous way to go.