Spouse visa refused need some advice for appeal

Old Jan 17th 2018, 11:01 am
Just Joined

samromar is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Spouse visa refused need some advice for appeal

Hi im just confused as to what next step to take regarding my wifes visa application to the UK

We got married in May 2017 and submitted visa 27 Oct 2017 and got decision of refusal on 11 Jan 2018 using non priority service

Im on disability so did not need to meet the minimum salary as applied on my benefit payments.

The visa got refused on the basis they not happy that the marriage is genuine although i included photos , whattapp message history before and after marriage , money transfer receipts and a valid marriage certificate that had one typo error on my wifes name which i didnt notice before submitting paperwork . It was also noted i got married on 15Th May 2017 and returned to UK 27th May 2017 as they seem to deem it a short stay but i did not stay long due to my health condition and have not returned since due to my health getting worse and needing to attend appointments. Also the money transfer receipts were included but they said ive not provided evidence for sending money which seems very odd

Now im confused as to what next step to take as i cant visit my wife as im unfit to travel to prove its a genuine marriage by having new photos took although i included them in original application and i do still have the money receipts plus additional ones i kept sending whilst application was being processed. Ive been advised by a solicitor to make an appeal but im just concerned of the time it takes to hear back fro them

I wanted to know if i made a fresh application using the priorty service this time will it hinder my application as ive been refused before? i simply cant wait any longer and have a doctors letter confirming im unfit for travel

Any help and advice be apprecaited
Old Jan 17th 2018, 12:30 pm

BritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Spouse visa refused need some advice for appeal

What's the precise language used in the refusal letter? Can you scan it? Just be mindful to remove any personal identifiers.
Old Jan 17th 2018, 3:47 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

SanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond repute

Unless you can address the reasons for the refusal, a new application will also be refused.

Priority service does not provide any further guarantee of an application being a success, indeed, if one has had a refusal, paying for priority service is not advised. Any new application is going to come under additional scrutiny.

Your solicitor is advising an appeal. That could take up to a year.

As requested by BIP, please scan in your refusal letter so we can read the actual refusal points.
Old Jan 22nd 2018, 2:53 pm
Just Joined

Noorey is an unknown quantity at this point

that is making me so nervous as I met my husband and we got married after 3 months we got married in december 2017 which makes it only one month after marriage, i want to apply for spouse visa to join him seems like time spent together is primordial , so scared if it'll be refused too , please keep us up with your case , prayers for u that it will be resolved so soon
Old Feb 9th 2018, 2:09 pm
Just Joined

eligibility relationship requirement: under paragraph EC-P 1.1 (d) you do not meet all the requirements section E ECP of appendix fm for the following reason :

you do not meet the eligibility relationship requirement of paragraphs E-ECP 2.1 to 2.10

have submitted my appeal along with request for reconsideration of the original decision after having visited my wife again for 10 days and submitted new photographs and an ammended marriage certificate . Also gave them my full whattapp chat history over 100 pages along with screen shots of video calls

Have been advised should expect a review decision with 4-5 weeks , is this normal timescale for reviews?

DONT want to wait on appeal as been told can take up to 6-12 months for appeal to be heard so will be most likely submitting new application if not heard back 4-5 weeks as i really cant wait any longer so annoyed they rejected application thinking its not a genuine relationship
Old Feb 9th 2018, 2:24 pm
Just Joined

oh my god !!! Prayers for u ...please keep us up!!! Especially I'm in the same case like u ...
Old Feb 9th 2018, 4:32 pm
Just Joined

thanks for the prayers most appreciated

will defo keep you updated , has your visa been refused for same reasons?
Old Feb 9th 2018, 4:59 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

SanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by samromar

What nationality is your wife and where does she live?
Old Feb 9th 2018, 6:34 pm
Just Joined

Thank you so much ..actually my husband is British and we're willing to apply this month if Allah wants..and we're a new married couple and my husband just had spent 17 days only with me ...so worried if it'll be a problem....
Old Feb 9th 2018, 6:40 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Noorey
Thank you so much ..actually my husband is British and we're willing to apply this month if Allah wants..and we're a new married couple and my husband just had spent 17 days only with me ...so worried if it'll be a problem....
If you have only spent 17 days with your husband in total, then, yes, it could be a problem unless you can fully explain why this is so - and why you got married after such a short time.

What nationality are you, and from where did you apply?
Old Feb 10th 2018, 12:35 pm
Just Joined

Thanks for your reply I didn't apply yet ...I'm from Algeria..and yes cultural thing prefer marriage
Old Feb 10th 2018, 7:37 pm
Just Joined

MrK2 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Noorey
Did you guys talk before marriage, Facebook etc because I also spent just 3 weeks in Pakistan, 2 of which I was a married man however I had some lengthy Facebook and Skype chats that I included
Old Feb 10th 2018, 10:40 pm
Forum Regular

Bobjon is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi im just confused as to what next step to take regarding my wifes visa application to the UK

We got married in May 2017 and submitted visa 27 Oct 2017 and got decision of refusal on 11 Jan 2018 using non priority service

Im on disability so did not need to meet the minimum salary as applied on my benefit payments.

The visa got refused on the basis they not happy that the marriage is genuine although i included photos , whattapp message history before and after marriage , money transfer receipts and a valid marriage certificate that had one typo error on my wifes name which i didnt notice before submitting paperwork . It was also noted i got married on 15Th May 2017 and returned to UK 27th May 2017 as they seem to deem it a short stay but i did not stay long due to my health condition and have not returned since due to my health getting worse and needing to attend appointments. Also the money transfer receipts were included but they said ive not provided evidence for sending money which seems very odd

Now im confused as to what next step to take as i cant visit my wife as im unfit to travel to prove its a genuine marriage by having new photos took although i included them in original application and i do still have the money receipts plus additional ones i kept sending whilst application was being processed. Ive been advised by a solicitor to make an appeal but im just concerned of the time it takes to hear back fro them

I wanted to know if i made a fresh application using the priorty service this time will it hinder my application as ive been refused before? i simply cant wait any longer and have a doctors letter confirming im unfit for travel

Any help and advice be apprecaited
If you don't mind me asking how long have you know your wife? Can you give as much detail as possible of what you sent to the home office and how much history you have with your wife. Because we need as much information to guide you and assist you.
Old Feb 10th 2018, 10:44 pm
Forum Regular

Bobjon is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by SanDiegogirl
If you have only spent 17 days with your husband in total, then, yes, it could be a problem unless you can fully explain why this is so - and why you got married after such a short time.

What nationality are you, and from where did you apply?
Yes, this is true. The home office understands that there are some culture issues. However, they don't want any risk for anyone coming to the UK to be a burden on the taxpayer. Marry someone in 17 days and meeting them for the first time in 17 days it does not look good on the application. If you hired a lawyer he/she should have informed you.
Old Feb 11th 2018, 8:22 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Bobjon
Yes, this is true. The home office understands that there are some culture issues. However, they don't want any risk for anyone coming to the UK to be a burden on the taxpayer. Marry someone in 17 days and meeting them for the first time in 17 days it does not look good on the application. If you hired a lawyer he/she should have informed you.
Thank u for ur reply ...but I meant the time we spent as married couple was 17 days but we knew and talked with each other for about 3 months before getting married..he have spent more time but he can't leave his job ..

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.