Spouse Visa online application questions

Old Nov 15th 2017, 1:26 am
Just Joined

guy_30 is just really niceguy_30 is just really niceguy_30 is just really niceguy_30 is just really niceguy_30 is just really niceguy_30 is just really niceguy_30 is just really niceguy_30 is just really nice
Default Spouse Visa online application questions

I am filling the spouse visa online application questions and come across the following questions:

1. Have you been issued any visa for the UK, UK Overseas Territories or Commonwealth Country in the last 10 years?
It is asking to provide date of issue.

I have an uk visitor visa, it has a from date, until date, issue in (location) and on date.

The from date is (XX/XX/XXXX), which is date/month/year but the on date is (YY/XX/XXXX). Basically the 'from date' and 'on date' are different.

What should be date of issue? Should it be 'on date' or 'from date'?

2. Where is your sponsor now?
My spouse lives with me in US. Not sure what the answer should be.

3. How long do you intend to stay in the UK?
Should is say 30 months or indefinitely?
Old Nov 15th 2017, 5:07 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

SanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Spouse Visa online application questions

So your visa was on such and such a date and is valid from such and such a date

Date of issue is the 'on' date

If your sponsor lives with your in the US then put the US date

Put something like permanent stay/indefinitely.