Spouse Visa From India

Old Apr 22nd 2018, 8:30 pm
Forum Regular

AnxiouslyAnxious has a reputation beyond reputeAnxiouslyAnxious has a reputation beyond reputeAnxiouslyAnxious has a reputation beyond reputeAnxiouslyAnxious has a reputation beyond reputeAnxiouslyAnxious has a reputation beyond reputeAnxiouslyAnxious has a reputation beyond reputeAnxiouslyAnxious has a reputation beyond reputeAnxiouslyAnxious has a reputation beyond reputeAnxiouslyAnxious has a reputation beyond reputeAnxiouslyAnxious has a reputation beyond reputeAnxiouslyAnxious has a reputation beyond repute
Default Spouse Visa From India

Hi, Everyone ! I’m here because I hve been anxious about the process. My husband and I have been in a relationship for 4 years and in December we got married.We recently done with sending the docs to the Sheffield but haven’t received any confirmation about it. I’m bit nervous about the documents we sent I remember now that my husband addresss on our marriage certificate is different from address given in application as accommodation it’s because during the marriage he was in process of buying a house now that he has it we have given papers of that house but his address on marriage cert is old one but we didn’t provide any explanation neither our solicitor adviced us to do it , I would like to know if that can be a problem ? And my other worry is that we only had one marriage photo of us exchanging garland because it was a very simple marriage we just was more engrossed in getting the paper work done so we didn’t take pictures really and we have plans of having a bigger wedding later on so my question is if only one pic of marriage would be enough? We did send our history , travel and pics of us together and our marriage certificate etc Thanks in advance ! Hope to hear soon from you guys
Old Apr 22nd 2018, 9:16 pm
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Spouse Visa From India

Originally Posted by AnxiouslyAnxious
Hi, Everyone ! I’m here because I hve been anxious about the process. My husband and I have been in a relationship for 4 years and in December we got married.We recently done with sending the docs to the Sheffield but haven’t received any confirmation about it. I’m bit nervous about the documents we sent I remember now that my husband addresss on our marriage certificate is different from address given in application as accommodation it’s because during the marriage he was in process of buying a house now that he has it we have given papers of that house but his address on marriage cert is old one but we didn’t provide any explanation neither our solicitor adviced us to do it , I would like to know if that can be a problem ? And my other worry is that we only had one marriage photo of us exchanging garland because it was a very simple marriage we just was more engrossed in getting the paper work done so we didn’t take pictures really and we have plans of having a bigger wedding later on so my question is if only one pic of marriage would be enough? We did send our history , travel and pics of us together and our marriage certificate etc Thanks in advance ! Hope to hear soon from you guys
Goodness me! Please stop asking on other threads for people to answer you!
This is a site of volunteers and people will answer if and when they can.

No, the different addresses won't be a problem. There is no minimum or maximum number of wedding photos that have to be provided, the ECO will look at all the relationship evidence you've provided to determine the genuineness of your relationship.
Old Apr 22nd 2018, 9:24 pm
Forum Regular

AnxiouslyAnxious has a reputation beyond reputeAnxiouslyAnxious has a reputation beyond reputeAnxiouslyAnxious has a reputation beyond reputeAnxiouslyAnxious has a reputation beyond reputeAnxiouslyAnxious has a reputation beyond reputeAnxiouslyAnxious has a reputation beyond reputeAnxiouslyAnxious has a reputation beyond reputeAnxiouslyAnxious has a reputation beyond reputeAnxiouslyAnxious has a reputation beyond reputeAnxiouslyAnxious has a reputation beyond reputeAnxiouslyAnxious has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by spouse of scouse
Goodness me! Please stop asking on other threads for people to answer you!
This is a site of volunteers and people will answer if and when they can.

No, the different addresses won't be a problem. There is no minimum or maximum number of wedding photos that have to be provided, the ECO will look at all the relationship evidence you've provided to determine the genuineness of your relationship.
Sorry about that I just don’t know how this forums sites works since it’s my first time trying it out.. Thanks for your reply
Old Apr 22nd 2018, 9:36 pm
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by AnxiouslyAnxious
Sorry about that I just don’t know how this forums sites works since it’s my first time trying it out.. Thanks for your reply
You're welcome.

The BE site rules will help orient you, have a read here Site Rules | British Expatriate Community