Spouse Visa Help

Old Dec 25th 2017, 11:40 am
Just Joined

Becon7 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Spouse Visa Help

Hi My partner in india will be applying for a spouse visa soon. To meet the accommodation requirements I have recently changed my address, all my documents eg. Passport, driving licence,bills, wages slips, bank etc have my previous address can I (a UK citizen) still sponsor my wife with these documents (old address) and my new tenancy agreement (new address).

Basically I meet the financial requirements but my employment and bank are still under my old address and I've just moved into a new accommodation. Are my work and bank docs still valid (trying to save time of transferring all docs to my new address).

Regards

Becon7
Old Dec 25th 2017, 2:14 pm
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Spouse Visa Help

Originally Posted by Becon7
Hi My partner in india will be applying for a spouse visa soon. To meet the accommodation requirements I have recently changed my address, all my documents eg. Passport, driving licence,bills, wages slips, bank etc have my previous address can I (a UK citizen) still sponsor my wife with these documents (old address) and my new tenancy agreement (new address).

Basically I meet the financial requirements but my employment and bank are still under my old address and I've just moved into a new accommodation. Are my work and bank docs still valid (trying to save time of transferring all docs to my new address).

Regards

Becon7
you will have no problems, you are still the same person and your work and bank accounts are in the same name.
Old Dec 30th 2017, 1:12 am
Just Joined

Tudeedee is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello everyone
Am about to apply for my flrm extension but my husband (sponsor) is in receipt of Dla on behalf of our son,as I meet the financial requirements on my own I do not want to go through the adequate maintenance route, but question 7:1 on the form says

7.1 Are you or your sponsor in receipt of a bene t listed in section 21 d) of the guidance notes? If you claim to be exempt from meeting the nancial threshold you must submit the relevant evidence, as speci ed, of your eligibility to be exempt.
If I click on yes as my husband receives Dla for our son it then takes me to the adequate maintenance section,do I just click on No or shld I just go through the adequate maintenance route.cheers
Old Dec 30th 2017, 7:58 am
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Tudeedee
Hello everyone
Am about to apply for my flrm extension but my husband (sponsor) is in receipt of Dla on behalf of our son,as I meet the financial requirements on my own I do not want to go through the adequate maintenance route, but question 7:1 on the form says

7.1 Are you or your sponsor in receipt of a bene t listed in section 21 d) of the guidance notes? If you claim to be exempt from meeting the nancial threshold you must submit the relevant evidence, as speci ed, of your eligibility to be exempt.
If I click on yes as my husband receives Dla for our son it then takes me to the adequate maintenance section,do I just click on No or shld I just go through the adequate maintenance route.cheers
Hi, welcome to BE. Please start your own thread with your questions - your post is likely to be missed tacked on to the end of somebody else's threads have.
Old Dec 30th 2017, 9:50 am
Just Joined

Ve actually tried to start a new tread but can’t see anywhere where I can start one
Old Dec 30th 2017, 10:22 am
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute

Ve actually tried to start a new tread but can’t see anywhere where I can start one
Click on this link and you will see the 'start new thread' at the top of the thread list.

Citizenship/Passports and Spouse/Family Visas (UK) - British Expats
Old Dec 30th 2017, 11:41 am
Just Joined

Thanks wld do that right away
Old Dec 30th 2017, 6:11 pm
Forum Regular

Bobjon is an unknown quantity at this point

Once you tell your bank that your address has changed they will change it on your statements
Old Dec 31st 2017, 3:15 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

For future reference, the FAQ section of the forum will help you with things like this - British Expats - FAQ: BritishExpats.com FAQ

HTH.
Old Feb 14th 2018, 7:46 pm
Just Joined

Hi, I'm a UK citizen and my wife is a Indian citizen, I will be applying for a spouse visa for my wife, after her Biometrics are done where do we send the application and supporting documents too?? Please help it's confusing. Do I send them.to Sheffield or does my wife keep them and hands them in during the Biometrics.

Please help.

Thanks
Old Feb 14th 2018, 9:45 pm
Forum Regular

londoner007 is an unknown quantity at this point

After bio-metrics your wife submits passport to them. Then, ALL support documents need to be sent to Sheffield. She can post direct from India, or you can get documents from her and you yourself send everything to Sheffield..
Old Feb 18th 2018, 11:35 pm
Forum Regular

londoner007 is an unknown quantity at this point

No letters necessary. Your marriage certificate is your proof of marriage. And of course photos etc.
Old Feb 20th 2018, 9:09 pm
Just Joined

Hi

Many thanks for your time and help. Does anybody know when I fill in the Su07 form does this need to be certified before submitting it.

Kind regards

Becon7
Old Feb 20th 2018, 10:11 pm

BritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Becon7
Hi

Many thanks for your time and help. Does anybody know when I fill in the Su07 form does this need to be certified before submitting it.

Kind regards

Becon7
You don't need to complete Form SU07 for a spouse visa.
Old Mar 4th 2018, 1:26 am
Just Joined

Mahii is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by BritInParis
You don't need to complete Form SU07 for a spouse visa.
I was told this form needs to be submitted, one of my friends applied for his wife visa and submitted this form.

I am bit confused now.

Will appreciate if anyone can clarify

Thanks

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.