Moving Back to UK Spousa Visa Questions

Old Mar 3rd 2018, 3:11 am
Just Joined

Bice7 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Moving Back to UK Spousa Visa Questions

Hi,
Hope someone can help.

My understanding for the UK Spousa Visa requirment when applying from outside the UK is that the British sponsor need to prove that he/she had a job in the past 6 months (in the country where she's applying from) that meet the £18,600.
Can this be a combination of pension and job?

Also to qualify for the Visa she will need to prove she has a job offer in UK that will provide the same £18.600, correct?

Many Thanks for your help!
Old Mar 3rd 2018, 7:52 am
BE Forum Addict

quiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Moving Back to UK Spousa Visa Questions

Originally Posted by Bice7
Hi,
Hope someone can help.

My understanding for the UK Spousa Visa requirment when applying from outside the UK is that the British sponsor need to prove that he/she had a job in the past 6 months (in the country where she's applying from) that meet the £18,600.
Can this be a combination of pension and job?

Also to qualify for the Visa she will need to prove she has a job offer in UK that will provide the same £18.600, correct?

Many Thanks for your help!
I believe you are correct so long as you can provide bank statements showing your salary and pension going into your foreign account for at least 6 months PLUS you have a written contract from a UK employer to start within 3 months of your scheduled arrival. This must state salary etc etc.

Here's the finanacial requirements Appendix_FM_Annex_1_7_Financial_Requirement.pdf
Old Mar 3rd 2018, 4:25 pm
Just Joined

Many Thanks for your answer.

I don't seem to find anywhere a link from the gov.co.uk website that say about the job offer I only know about because of blogs.

Do you have a link for it that explain about it?
Old Mar 3rd 2018, 6:15 pm
BE Forum Addict

michali has a reputation beyond reputemichali has a reputation beyond reputemichali has a reputation beyond reputemichali has a reputation beyond reputemichali has a reputation beyond reputemichali has a reputation beyond reputemichali has a reputation beyond reputemichali has a reputation beyond reputemichali has a reputation beyond reputemichali has a reputation beyond reputemichali has a reputation beyond repute

Section 3B of Appendix 2 covers sponsors who are presently working abroad and who have a job offer to start within three months of their return to the UK.

Section 5.2 of https://www.gov.uk/government/upload...ment_Final.pdf

Sets out the requirement.
Old Mar 3rd 2018, 6:45 pm
Just Joined

Many Thanks.
One last question: is all the above valid even if the applicant and sponsors ( both oversea at the moment and returning together to UK) are combining their pensions and jobs oversea (as long as they proof with bank statement) to meet the £18.600? or are rules different in that case?
Old Mar 3rd 2018, 6:54 pm
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bice7
Many Thanks.
One last question: is all the above valid even if the applicant and sponsors ( both oversea at the moment and returning together to UK) are combining their pensions and jobs oversea (as long as they proof with bank statement) to meet the £18.600? or are rules different in that case?
Only the British citizen's (sponsor) job income can be used in the financial calculation. I think pensions from both the sponsor and the applicant can be used, but I'm not definite about that.