Spouse visa from Aus

Old Feb 15th 2018, 3:24 am
Yuu
Just Joined

Yuu is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Spouse visa from Aus

Originally Posted by HKG3
On an unrelated matter - you can exchange your Japanese driving licence to an UK one without test. You will need to have your Japanese driving licence officially translated to English by the Japanese embassy in London.
Thank you, I intend to do it - though I haven't driven a car for ages and definitely need practice!
Old Feb 15th 2018, 1:34 pm
Down & Safe

Avon81 has a reputation beyond reputeAvon81 has a reputation beyond reputeAvon81 has a reputation beyond reputeAvon81 has a reputation beyond reputeAvon81 has a reputation beyond reputeAvon81 has a reputation beyond reputeAvon81 has a reputation beyond reputeAvon81 has a reputation beyond reputeAvon81 has a reputation beyond reputeAvon81 has a reputation beyond reputeAvon81 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Spouse visa from Aus

Originally Posted by Auswifey
Thank you britinparis!!
You say we can put in a date up to 6 months in advance so just say I apply now and put a date to leave in June. My application gets approved in April (2 months for approval based on the info), can I then just decide to leave anytime between April and June? Or will my visa only be valid from the June date I say plus 30days after that.
Sorry I hope that makes sense.
We did the online application last month, & were able to put a date up to 6 months in advance for our intended arrival. Think this is a recent change (used to be 3 months) - maybe because they want to encourage people to apply a little earlier, given the current backlog? Anyway we put a date in July, hoping it will be processed by May & have 2 months or so to pack up & leave. It'd be nice but not holding my breath.......