Spouse Visa 2018

Old Feb 18th 2018, 6:52 pm
Just Joined

Becon7 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Spouse Visa 2018

Can anyone help please I can't be find any information regarding letters from family and friends.

Do I have to provide signed letters from family (both families) stating they attended the wedding?

Do they need to be certified letters?

What happens if I can't provide these signed letters?

I would be Greatful any response

Regards
Old Feb 18th 2018, 7:08 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

SanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Spouse Visa 2018

No you don't have to provide any letters from family and friends regarding wedding attendance, your relationship etc.

These friendly letters are pretty much irrelevant.

It's official documentation the authorities want.
Old Mar 4th 2018, 8:15 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by SanDiegogirl
No you don't have to provide any letters from family and friends regarding wedding attendance, your relationship etc.

These friendly letters are pretty much irrelevant.

It's official documentation the authorities want.
Many thanks for the information. What happens if my wife fails her t.b test will the visa get refused.

Regards
Old Mar 5th 2018, 1:39 pm
Forum Regular

Biglittleben is an unknown quantity at this point

you cant apply without a TB pass certificate so you shouldn't apply unless you get it first. if she fails seek treatment then try again before applying.
Old Mar 5th 2018, 8:37 pm
Forum Regular

Invisible has a reputation beyond reputeInvisible has a reputation beyond reputeInvisible has a reputation beyond reputeInvisible has a reputation beyond reputeInvisible has a reputation beyond reputeInvisible has a reputation beyond reputeInvisible has a reputation beyond reputeInvisible has a reputation beyond reputeInvisible has a reputation beyond reputeInvisible has a reputation beyond reputeInvisible has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Becon7
Many thanks for the information. What happens if my wife fails her t.b test will the visa get refused.

Regards
https://www.gov.uk/government/upload...eets_Dec_9.pdf
Attached Thumbnails Spouse Visa 2018-2018-03-05.png  
Old Mar 5th 2018, 11:24 pm
Just Joined

webdesignt is an unknown quantity at this point

Letters from family's and friends are by no means compulsory. With this said, I wouldn't deem it irrelevant. At the end of the day, the case-worker is given discretion. Personally, I would go through the efforts of getting such letters.
Old Mar 21st 2018, 8:16 pm
Just Joined

Hi thanks for your response. I have one child (living with Ex wife) 10 years old (British citizen) with my first wife (British citizen), divorce is finalised in 2010. What financial requirements do I need to meet?? I thought it was £18.600 but now I'm being told £23.600.

Please reply

Regards
Old Mar 21st 2018, 8:28 pm
Just Joined

Hi thanks for your response. I have one child (living with Ex wife) 10 years old (British citizen) with my first wife (British citizen), divorce is finalised in 2010. What financial requirements do I need to meet?? I thought it was £18.600 but now I'm being told £23.600.

Please reply

Regards
As far as I do understand it, you do not count British children when you calculate the financial amount required, but only non-british kids.

EDIT: I've just done some Googling and according to this spouse visa guide , the financial requirement is only increased if you have "dependent children below the age of 18 who are NOT British nor are EEA nationals with the right to remain".

Hope this helps!

Last edited by webdesignt; Mar 21st 2018 at 9:04 pm.
Old Mar 21st 2018, 8:46 pm

BritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond repute

Please reply

Regards
British citizen children are not included in the financial requirements.
Old Apr 19th 2018, 8:04 pm
Just Joined

Hi I'm I need of some guidance, can you please inform me if it is acceptable to submit our marriage certificate which my wife in india has got laminated. It is the only original document and to get another standard marriage certificate in india is a very long and complicated process so I'm hoping to submit the laminated marriage certificate.

Please help

Regards
Old Apr 19th 2018, 9:09 pm
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

Hi I'm I need of some guidance, can you please inform me if it is acceptable to submit our marriage certificate which my wife in india has got laminated. It is the only original document and to get another standard marriage certificate in india is a very long and complicated process so I'm hoping to submit the laminated marriage certificate.

Please help

Regards
VFS Global India states documents should not be laminated https://www.vfsglobal.co.uk/india/pd...applicants.pdf
Old Apr 29th 2018, 4:07 pm
Just Joined

Many thanks for the advise and link. I downloaded all 18 pages of the appendix 2 vaf 4a. On page 1 it's states "you must complete the main personal form" (vaf4a). My question, is this part of appendix 2 or is it a separate form, because I can't find it online.

Any help welcome.

Thanks
Old Apr 29th 2018, 4:19 pm

BritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond repute

Many thanks for the advise and link. I downloaded all 18 pages of the appendix 2 vaf 4a. On page 1 it's states "you must complete the main personal form" (vaf4a). My question, is this part of appendix 2 or is it a separate form, because I can't find it online.

Any help welcome.

Thanks
It’s the main application form you complete online.
Old May 19th 2018, 4:30 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by BritInParis
It’s the main application form you complete online.
This would make sense as

1)the VAF4A form was last updated in 2013 (before the online form was probably created?) and

2) https://www.gov.uk/government/public...ent-form-vaf4a says VAF4A is for north korean applicants only.
Old Jun 17th 2018, 7:37 pm
Just Joined

Default Re: Spouse Visa 2018 personal detail form

Hi, hope things are going well for everyone. I hope some one can guide me (uk citizen) I have printed off the vaf4a appendix 2 form and sent it too my wife in india to hand write (as I understand it has to be hand written)?? Is th is the correct method?

Also it says on the form too fill in the personal details form 32 pages, does this have to be hand written by my wife or me??

many thanks

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.