Spouse Visa; Your UK visa application has been resolved

Old Feb 22nd 2016, 2:53 pm
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Your UK visa application has been resolved

Originally Posted by blamming
I have received a email which says: Your application has now been resolved by the UKVI Decision Making Center in Pretoria and is either being sent back to the Visa Application Center where you applied or us being couriered direct back to you.

What does this email mean?
It means just what it says, no one here can second guess anything more.
Old Feb 28th 2016, 6:40 am
M84
Just Joined

M84 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Hello from beirut lebanon

I applied twice to the uk embassy for a short visit and i was refused .

And i did it again before couples of week and got many emails
In my emails the last one .

Contain my name my gwf and the uk ... as a subject

And inside it
Dear mr .... ....

PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS MESSAGE. THIS MAILBOX IS NOT MONITORED.

This is an email to confirm that your UK visa application has been processed and will now be returned to the Visa Application Centre if you applied through Amman, Cairo or Beirut.

I was reading all the time and i saw a lot that said many things .
In my email is not resolved or not concloud ....
I gave them all the info they want and i did as they said on the website .
Am so worry and confused .did not get my passport yet .

Is that true that processed is refused ?
Or it depends (countries.. ) .
Old Feb 28th 2016, 6:57 am
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hello from beirut lebanon

Originally Posted by M84
I applied twice to the uk embassy for a short visit and i was refused .

And i did it again before couples of week and got many emails
In my emails the last one .

Contain my name my gwf and the uk ... as a subject

And inside it
Dear mr .... ....

PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS MESSAGE. THIS MAILBOX IS NOT MONITORED.

This is an email to confirm that your UK visa application has been processed and will now be returned to the Visa Application Centre if you applied through Amman, Cairo or Beirut.

I was reading all the time and i saw a lot that said many things .
In my email is not resolved or not concloud ....
I gave them all the info they want and i did as they said on the website .
Am so worry and confused .did not get my passport yet .

Is that true that processed is refused ?
Or it depends (countries.. ) .
No, it means exactly what it says, your application has been dealt with and a decision has been made, but, until you get your passport back you will NOT know whether you have been successful or not.
Old Feb 28th 2016, 6:59 am
M84
Just Joined

M84 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by mikelincs
No, it means exactly what it says, your application has been dealt with and a decision has been made, but, until you get your passport back you will NOT know whether you have been successful or not.
What about people say those things . They comfused me

Anyone from lebanon received an email .... like this ?

Before in 2013 . I had no emails from the embassy ....not at all .

But this time i got lot of emails from the tls . And 2 or 3 emails from the embassy .( uk in amman ) why do not know . Anw am thankful if anyone from lebanon has an experience .

Originally Posted by M84
Anyone from lebanon received an email .... like this ?

Before in 2013 . I had no emails from the embassy ....not at all .

But this time i got lot of emails from the tls . And 2 or 3 emails from the embassy .( uk in amman ) why do not know . Anw am thankful if anyone from lebanon has an experience .
God am reading all emails all has resolved or concloud .
Does anyone got as my email and was granted? . I gave them all what they asked about 15 documents originals .i am waiting to i can get an hour free from my work to go and get my passport . .
Okay does anyone know why this time it was with uk in amman ? Hope that i will got a reply

Hi glad anyone replied . I was reading emails ... and has processed . And it is granted . Damn why they wrote a rubish things that if it is not conclude or resolved . That is mean refused .
I will wait wait till i got my passport .
Put it in hands of god .

Tnx for ur message .

Last edited by christmasoompa; Feb 28th 2016 at 11:34 am. Reason: Posts merged- pls use the edit button rather than posting again and again, as it looks like you're trying to bump your post up! Thx.
Old Feb 28th 2016, 9:15 am

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Spouse Visa; Your UK visa application has been resolved

Originally Posted by M84
God am reading all emails all has resolved or concloud .
Does anyone got as my email and was granted? . I gave them all what they asked about 15 documents originals .i am waiting to i can get an hour free from my work to go and get my passport . .
Okay does anyone know why this time it was with uk in amman ? Hope that i will got a reply
What ever result any one else got is not in any way going to affect your result.

You know that a decision has been made, you now have to be patient and wait for the letter.
Old Feb 28th 2016, 10:52 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

scot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Spouse Visa; Your UK visa application has been resolved

Wait and see ?