Spousal visa

Old Sep 23rd 2017, 12:11 pm

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Spousal visa

Originally Posted by Mohammad saleh
Thank you very much, Im involved about of spousal visa, and visitor visa for marriage, i read everything written in the website, the problem with the visitor visa for marriage is that you cant switch it there so after the expiration you have to leave ,,

regarding the spousal visa, the problem is only with the proof of relationship, we have been together me and my partner since 8 months, and we have met in real life for 10 days, so when i will have my interview at the consulate, all the evidence of the relationship will be only, wedding and its details( video,pictures), so many pictures and messages , met in real life for 20 days, so all the points refer that the proof is enough and week and they will suppose me that my sake is papers only, i have read so many cases before ,, its hard, so that why im confused
You can only provide the evidence you have. Follow the guidelines given about the information you need to supply and good luck for the wedding
Old Sep 23rd 2017, 12:22 pm
Just Joined

Mohammad saleh is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by old.sparkles
You can only provide the evidence you have. Follow the guidelines given about the information you need to supply and good luck for the wedding
Thank you very much
Old Sep 25th 2017, 8:10 am
BE Forum Addict

HKG3 has a reputation beyond reputeHKG3 has a reputation beyond reputeHKG3 has a reputation beyond reputeHKG3 has a reputation beyond reputeHKG3 has a reputation beyond reputeHKG3 has a reputation beyond reputeHKG3 has a reputation beyond reputeHKG3 has a reputation beyond reputeHKG3 has a reputation beyond reputeHKG3 has a reputation beyond reputeHKG3 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Dual nationalities

In my opinion, the time for new visa(spousal) to be issued maybe a couple of months, but at all its better than the difference of years that u will wait to be naturalized ,whereas in spousal visa case maybe u need 4 years , in EEA Case u need 6 years or more

I dont how it will cost as money !!
The earliest time you can get British Citizenship via the UK spouse visa route is 5 years, not 4 as you noted in your post.

You will get Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR) after 5 years in the UK as a spouse visa holder and if you are still married to your wife, you can apply for British Citizenship as soon as you have ILR.
Old Sep 25th 2017, 1:35 pm
Forum Regular

pabonline is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by HKG3
The earliest time you can get British Citizenship via the UK spouse visa route is 5 years, not 4 as you noted in your post.
Not quite true, you generally need to hold ILR for 12 months before applying for citizenship, therefore the route is 6 years+.
Old Sep 25th 2017, 3:41 pm
BE Forum Addict

holly_1948 has a reputation beyond reputeholly_1948 has a reputation beyond reputeholly_1948 has a reputation beyond reputeholly_1948 has a reputation beyond reputeholly_1948 has a reputation beyond reputeholly_1948 has a reputation beyond reputeholly_1948 has a reputation beyond reputeholly_1948 has a reputation beyond reputeholly_1948 has a reputation beyond reputeholly_1948 has a reputation beyond reputeholly_1948 has a reputation beyond repute

Im still confused about this, theres no explicit law about this !!
my wife has two nationalities ,, british and irish and i cant get visa there based on her british nationality cuz of the hard requirements !!
so can i base the issue on her Irish nationality and in this case will i get EEA Family permission ?
The rules and the law are indeed unclear and consequently the outcome is uncertain at best. Risky but it might work.
Can you both consider moving to, and working in, Dublin for at least several months? That surely would be easier with a move to London later if your heart is set on London.
Old Sep 25th 2017, 3:46 pm

BritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by pabonline
Not quite true, you generally need to hold ILR for 12 months before applying for citizenship, therefore the route is 6 years+.
Not if you are married to a British citizen as HKG3 correctly noted.
Old Sep 25th 2017, 5:06 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by BritInParis
Not if you are married to a British citizen as HKG3 correctly noted.
I am happy to hear that, thanks...
Old Sep 27th 2017, 10:33 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by holly_1948
The rules and the law are indeed unclear and consequently the outcome is uncertain at best. Risky but it might work.
Can you both consider moving to, and working in, Dublin for at least several months? That surely would be easier with a move to London later if your heart is set on London.
So if we lived and worked in Dublin for several months(exercised the right of freedom ), I will get EEA Permit !! do u advise to follow EEA permit route?

My wife is native British/Irish, she lived 6 years in Ireland and 2 years in dutch as (she was student in dutch )and she is living in UK since 1999, so im sure there's some else route to follow ( NOT only spousal visa)
Old Sep 27th 2017, 1:31 pm

BritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond repute

So if we lived and worked in Dublin for several months(exercised the right of freedom ), I will get EEA Permit !! do u advise to follow EEA permit route?

My wife is native British/Irish, she lived 6 years in Ireland and 2 years in dutch as (she was student in dutch )and she is living in UK since 1999, so im sure there's some else route to follow ( NOT only spousal visa)
You can't exercise EEA treaty rights in your own country so you would need to live together in an EEA country other than the UK or the Republic of Ireland.
Old Sep 27th 2017, 3:38 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by BritInParis
You can't exercise EEA treaty rights in your own country so you would need to live together in an EEA country other than the UK or the Republic of Ireland.
I have dealt with my wife to authorize our case to immigration lawyer(manage our application) in london ,, but our relationship proof is low
So in case he carry on our issue

Will it be successful or its not condition ?

Last edited by Mohammad saleh; Sep 27th 2017 at 3:40 pm.
Old Sep 27th 2017, 6:25 pm
Banned

az2014 has a reputation beyond reputeaz2014 has a reputation beyond reputeaz2014 has a reputation beyond reputeaz2014 has a reputation beyond reputeaz2014 has a reputation beyond reputeaz2014 has a reputation beyond reputeaz2014 has a reputation beyond reputeaz2014 has a reputation beyond reputeaz2014 has a reputation beyond reputeaz2014 has a reputation beyond reputeaz2014 has a reputation beyond repute

I have dealt with my wife to authorize our case to immigration lawyer(manage our application) in london ,, but our relationship proof is low
So in case he carry on our issue

Will it be successful or its not condition ?
Your English is very poor, maybe ask your wife to post questions on here.
Old Sep 27th 2017, 9:13 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by az2014
Your English is very poor, maybe ask your wife to post questions on here.
Im sorry, i was typing quickly, I have talked to migration lawyer and he told me he can caery on our case and manage our application,

I dont know if following spousal visa route via lawyer gonna give the app high success rate or it does not differ whether i did it by my self !!

I've mentioned that i dont know how to convince them about the genuineness of our relationship, whereas the proof or papers are poor
Old Sep 27th 2017, 9:26 pm
Forum Regular

I dont know if following spousal visa route via lawyer gonna give the app high success rate or it does not differ whether i did it by my self !!
It may help you to avoid complications, but it will be expensive, so it depends how much you are willing to spend as well as how comfortable you are with preparing the application yourself.

I've mentioned that i dont know how to convince them about the genuineness of our relationship, whereas the proof or papers are poor
Do you have photos together? These seem to be the best and easiest proof of relationship.
Old Sep 27th 2017, 9:58 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by pabonline
It may help you to avoid complications, but it will be expensive, so it depends how much you are willing to spend as well as how comfortable you are with preparing the application yourself.

Do you have photos together? These seem to be the best and easiest proof of relationship.
We have so many pictures , thousands of messages and calls
Some gifts
Wedding pic and details
But the problem we only met on real life for 14 days and we been talking on internet since 9 months
So i guess thats makes the app poor ( being met for only 14 days )
Old Sep 27th 2017, 10:47 pm

Im sorry, i was typing quickly, I have talked to migration lawyer and he told me he can caery on our case and manage our application,

If you are married and your relationship is genuine then there is little reason to obtain the services of an immigration adviser/solicitor unless one or both of you has a serious criminal history and/or a poor immigration history. More often than not an 'immigration lawyer' will actually screw up your application compared to what you could do by yourself.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.