Some advice needed

Old May 1st 2017, 1:42 pm

BritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Some advice needed

Originally Posted by beepbeep88
Britinparis: thank you. What do the class as proof of working? Do account going to HM revenue count?

Pulaski: Ha ha, very funny. I am self employed.
As I said, the guidance will assist you depending on your circumstances. Try the new online form - it should provide a list of supporting documents you should provide: https://visas-immigration.service.gov.uk/product/eea-pr
Old May 2nd 2017, 1:13 pm
Forum Regular

beepbeep88 is an unknown quantity at this point

OK, I am in the process of renewing my passport and then I will start this.
Old Jul 15th 2017, 2:37 pm
Forum Regular

So have been filling in the form online, and I have got to the bit of documents required. So have some questions:
1.It asks for proof of having lived in the UK. Which is utility bills, bank statement. How many do I sent? I have the last 7 years of council tax. So do I need the utility bills?
2. We received Tax credits in the past and it asks for proof of receipt, a letter from DWP. How do I get that. Or do I highlight it on the bank statements? What is the best way?

Thank you again
Old Jul 18th 2017, 2:52 pm
Forum Regular

Can anyone help me with this?
Old Nov 11th 2017, 6:41 am
Forum Regular

I applied to get permanent residency, but got this through yesterday.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I am emailing on behalf of the Home Office in Liverpool with regards to your EEA - Document Certifying Permanent Residence - EEA National application dated 4th August 2017.
You have applied for Permanent Residence on the basis that you are an EEA national who has resided in the UK in accordance with the Immigration (European Economic Area) Regulations 2016 for a continuous period of 5 years.
After taking your provided evidence into consideration you have not demonstrated that you have resided in the United Kingdom in accordance with those Regulations for a continuous period of 5 years.
However you do meet the requirements to be issued with a EEA - Registration Certificate which I can change your case type to with your permission.
I have tried to contact you by telephone on Thursday 9th November 17 and again this morning but I was put through to your voice mail on both occasions.
I would be grateful if you could respond to my email before Tuesday 14th November 17 if you wish to be issued with a Registration Certificate, or if you do not wish to be issued with a EEA - Registration Certificate your application will be refused with a right of appeal.

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

So is it a good idea to get this certificate? Any help greatly appreciated.
Old Nov 11th 2017, 8:15 am
BE Forum Addict

HKG3 has a reputation beyond reputeHKG3 has a reputation beyond reputeHKG3 has a reputation beyond reputeHKG3 has a reputation beyond reputeHKG3 has a reputation beyond reputeHKG3 has a reputation beyond reputeHKG3 has a reputation beyond reputeHKG3 has a reputation beyond reputeHKG3 has a reputation beyond reputeHKG3 has a reputation beyond reputeHKG3 has a reputation beyond repute

I applied to get permanent residency, but got this through yesterday.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I am emailing on behalf of the Home Office in Liverpool with regards to your EEA - Document Certifying Permanent Residence - EEA National application dated 4th August 2017.
You have applied for Permanent Residence on the basis that you are an EEA national who has resided in the UK in accordance with the Immigration (European Economic Area) Regulations 2016 for a continuous period of 5 years.
After taking your provided evidence into consideration you have not demonstrated that you have resided in the United Kingdom in accordance with those Regulations for a continuous period of 5 years.
However you do meet the requirements to be issued with a EEA - Registration Certificate which I can change your case type to with your permission.
I have tried to contact you by telephone on Thursday 9th November 17 and again this morning but I was put through to your voice mail on both occasions.
I would be grateful if you could respond to my email before Tuesday 14th November 17 if you wish to be issued with a Registration Certificate, or if you do not wish to be issued with a EEA - Registration Certificate your application will be refused with a right of appeal.

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

So is it a good idea to get this certificate? Any help greatly appreciated.
Once you got an EEA registration certificate, you can get UK permanent residence after exercising EEA treaty rights in the UK for 5 years.
Old Nov 11th 2017, 9:54 am
Forum Regular

Thank you. So I suppose it is going in the right direction.
Old Nov 11th 2017, 9:57 am

BritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond repute

I would want to know why I didn't meet the requirements for PR first. If it's a simple fix then that would be far preferable to being issued a registration certificate, which is pretty useless in the context of Brexit.
Old Nov 11th 2017, 12:16 pm

Pulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BritInParis
I would want to know why I didn't meet the requirements for PR first. If it's a simple fix then that would be far preferable to being issued a registration certificate, which is pretty useless in the context of Brexit.
It appears to me that the third sentence is the pivotal one, that she hasn't provided sufficient evidence, and the key word in that sentence appears to be "continuous".

Soooo if my assumptions are correct, what evidence did Beepbeep provide, and why didn't it demonstrate continuity of residence? And how can that be fixed?
Old Nov 11th 2017, 1:25 pm
Forum Regular

I am trying to remember what I sent, my bank account details with payments of child credits, I provided council tax bills for the last 5 years, bills in my name, and other things that I can't remember.
Old Nov 11th 2017, 4:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

HKG3 has a reputation beyond reputeHKG3 has a reputation beyond reputeHKG3 has a reputation beyond reputeHKG3 has a reputation beyond reputeHKG3 has a reputation beyond reputeHKG3 has a reputation beyond reputeHKG3 has a reputation beyond reputeHKG3 has a reputation beyond reputeHKG3 has a reputation beyond reputeHKG3 has a reputation beyond reputeHKG3 has a reputation beyond repute

I am trying to remember what I sent, my bank account details with payments of child credits, I provided council tax bills for the last 5 years, bills in my name, and other things that I can't remember.
Have you sent anything to the Home Office showing them that you, as an EEA national, exercise EEA treaty rights in the UK for 5 years?

For example -

Work & self employment - P45 / P60 / accounts etc
Student & self sufficient - comprehensive sickness insurance for the 5 years you are in the UK.
Old Nov 12th 2017, 6:41 am
Forum Regular

I am self employed so also send my tax statements.
Old Nov 12th 2017, 7:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

I am self employed so also send my tax statements.
Did you sent 5 years' worth of SA300 issued by HMRC? (See Annex G Category 1a) -

https://www.gov.uk/government/upload...e-notes-v3.pdf
Old Nov 13th 2017, 4:48 pm
Forum Regular

Yes, I did. Does it matter what you earn?
I have emailed them but they haven't come back to me. And they have only given me till tomorrow 14 Nov to get a EEA - Registration Certificate -- so what should I do?

Last edited by beepbeep88; Nov 13th 2017 at 5:04 pm.
Old Nov 28th 2017, 7:23 pm
Forum Regular

So the long and short of it. They have given me a Registration Certificate, which is a blue card that says UK residence documentation for a national of an EEA state

I asked her why they couldn't give me the permanent residency. Her answer was: You will need to provide original evidence covering five consecutive years to HMRC for your self employment .

I said I did sent her that, she agreed that I had but they were photocopies not the real ones.

So can I reapply?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.