Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Moving back or to the UK > Citizenship/Passports and Spouse/Family Visas (UK)
Reload this Page >

Sheffield is asking for additional documents that were scanned at VFS center

Sheffield is asking for additional documents that were scanned at VFS center

Old Oct 10th 2017, 11:48 pm
Just Joined

Quophi is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Sheffield is asking for additional documents that were scanned at VFS center

Has anyone here received their visas after sending the additional documents UKVI requested?
Old Oct 11th 2017, 5:32 am
Forum Regular

b813 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Sheffield is asking for additional documents that were scanned at VFS center

Hi there - yes, was requested in error to send documents over to them again on the 26th Sept. On the 29th Sept they then tell me that the message was incorrectly sent to me after I went into the VFS Centre in HK to complain that I'd paid for the scanning service but Sheffield is stating that they are yet to receive our documents.

Then today (11th Oct) I finally receive a big fat YES!! Decision was officially made on the 6th Oct.