savings route question

Old Feb 22nd 2018, 8:14 pm
Forum Regular

uddin0 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default savings route question

hi we are going to use savings and part time job to meet the finincial requiremnts.

my question is me and wife my will provide 7 months bank statement showing the balance of savings in the account, is this enough for the requirement?

also the savings held in the account is the same account my salary goes into..will i need to highlight this on the statement? will this be problem?
Old Feb 24th 2018, 11:59 pm
Forum Regular

londoner007 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: savings route question

What category are you applying under? What is the shortfall in salary that you are making up for via CAT D savings route..
Old Feb 25th 2018, 12:04 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by londoner007
What category are you applying under? What is the shortfall in salary that you are making up for via CAT D savings route..
hi i want to show savings (me and wife account) mix with part time job which is £9300 year job to meet the requirements.
Old Feb 25th 2018, 12:05 am
Forum Regular

Is this for Entry clearance or FLR?
Old Feb 25th 2018, 12:07 am
Forum Regular

Is this for Entry clearance or FLR?
application to bring wife in UK
Old Feb 25th 2018, 12:12 am
Forum Regular

How do you have a joint account if she's abroad, am guessing Bangladesh. You will be showing your savings account in UK.. anywayz...

Provided you have been in your current job last 6 months and your monthly payslip doesn't drop below £775. And you have held savings of at least £39,250 in the past 6 months you can apply CAT A + CAT D combined.
Old Feb 25th 2018, 12:16 am
Forum Regular

How do you have a joint account if she's abroad, am guessing Bangladesh. You will be showing your savings account in UK.. anywayz...

Provided you have been in your current job last 6 months and your monthly payslip doesn't drop below £775. And you have held savings of at least £39,250 in the past 6 months you can apply CAT A + CAT D combined.
thanks and yes from bangladesh. we dont have joint account, we will show from my UK account and her account in bangladesh.

we are planing put application in august with 6 months payslip and 6 months bank statement where balance of savings in account.

does the savings need to be in separate account or same?

Last edited by uddin0; Feb 25th 2018 at 12:20 am.
Old Feb 25th 2018, 12:24 am
Forum Regular

There is no specific requirement for it to be in a separate account but would be better to have a separate savings account. You can explain it in the additional information part of the application.

Since you have your savings in your salary account just make sure the total balance doesn't ever drop below the minimum required amount because if it does then the 6 month rule will reset.

You will also need to declare the source of cash savings - i.e letter if it was a gift from a relative, and then them stating where they got the funds i.e from savings + salaries over the years. It will also be recommended to include bank statement showing when the cash saving came into your account , and bank statement of whoever sent it so that it shows full trail of how you got the money. This is just to cover all angels.
Old Feb 25th 2018, 12:38 am
Forum Regular

There is no specific requirement for it to be in a separate account but would be better to have a separate savings account. You can explain it in the additional information part of the application.

Since you have your savings in your salary account just make sure the total balance doesn't ever drop below the minimum required amount because if it does then the 6 month rule will reset.

You will also need to declare the source of cash savings - i.e letter if it was a gift from a relative, and then them stating where they got the funds i.e from savings + salaries over the years. It will also be recommended to include bank statement showing when the cash saving came into your account , and bank statement of whoever sent it so that it shows full trail of how you got the money. This is just to cover all angels.
thanks for all ur advice..i will email you further if i need more help.