Questions for Appendix 2 and Accommodation

Old Feb 11th 2018, 10:23 pm
Forum Regular

LilyMay is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Questions for Appendix 2 and Accommodation

Good evening everyone,

Hope you all are doing well.

I’m filling out Appendix - 2 form and also getting ready the other documents for my spouse visa which I plan to apply in April. And, here are a couple of questions (so far ) for which I would like to get insight from knowledgeable people here.

Question -1 (from Appendix 2)
(We gonna go with Salaried employment, Category A and honestly I don’t know what I should answer for this question)

3.22 If your sponsor has not been employed by the same employer for 6 months prior to the
application does their total income (before tax) from salaried employment received in the
12 months prior to your application meet or exceed the financial requirement you must meet?

Question – 2 (For accommodation)

We plan to stay at my parents-in-law house (three bedrooms, two living rooms) until we find a permanent one we like to buy. There will be just two of them and us (me, my husband and our son). I’ll provide house title deed, council tax bill, utility bill, invitation letter and photos of the house.
My question is “do I need to include house inspection report?’’

Thanks lots in advance for your input and looking forward to hear back!

Best regards,
LilyMay