Proof of income question

Old Feb 10th 2018, 1:10 pm
Just Joined

Andy453 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Proof of income question

Hello all,

So this may seem like a silly question but I feel like I need to ask it anyway. I will be applying for my spouse to be coming into the UK and I meet the current minimum income of £18,600. As part of proof it says on the Gov.uk website:

You’ll need to send proof of your income with your application. If you or your partner are employed, you could include:

- bank statements showing you or your partner’s income
- 6 months of payslips
Now does this mean I can send either 6 months of payslips or Bank statements or do I need to send both? also if I do have to send both then with the bank statement can I blank out the money going out and balance? (as they only need to see the money going in) or would they still need to see these details despite meeting the min requirement?

Thanks for any help/advice in advance.
Old Feb 10th 2018, 2:23 pm

BritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Proof of income question

You should include both. I wouldn't alter any of the documents you send in any way.