Payslip issue

Old Oct 15th 2017, 1:35 pm
Forum Regular

Bobjon is an unknown quantity at this point
Exclamation Payslip issue

I work at an education consultant company and my wages are paid via cash every month I also get payslips as well and all the tax and everything gets taken off as well but I'm worried the home office will not accept this because it's being paid via cash. Will this be a problem?
Old Oct 15th 2017, 2:55 pm
Just Joined

Tchipy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Payslip issue

Originally Posted by gainzaccessories
I work at an education consultant company and my wages are paid via cash every month I also get payslips as well and all the tax and everything gets taken off as well but I'm worried the home office will not accept this because it's being paid via cash. Will this be a problem?
The home office doesn't want to see your cash but payslips and corresponding bank statements
Old Oct 15th 2017, 4:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

j4v3d has a reputation beyond reputej4v3d has a reputation beyond reputej4v3d has a reputation beyond reputej4v3d has a reputation beyond reputej4v3d has a reputation beyond reputej4v3d has a reputation beyond reputej4v3d has a reputation beyond reputej4v3d has a reputation beyond reputej4v3d has a reputation beyond reputej4v3d has a reputation beyond reputej4v3d has a reputation beyond repute

Payslips & bank statements is all they want to see. If you meet the financial requirements then submit the payslips and bank statements.

If bank statements are printed and are not the originals sent from head office, make sure they're stamped. Every page. 👍
Old Oct 15th 2017, 8:23 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by j4v3d
Payslips & bank statements is all they want to see. If you meet the financial requirements then submit the payslips and bank statements.

If bank statements are printed and are not the originals sent from head office, make sure they're stamped. Every page. 👍
aha, that's great thank you. It all makes sense.
Old Oct 15th 2017, 8:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

j4v3d has a reputation beyond reputej4v3d has a reputation beyond reputej4v3d has a reputation beyond reputej4v3d has a reputation beyond reputej4v3d has a reputation beyond reputej4v3d has a reputation beyond reputej4v3d has a reputation beyond reputej4v3d has a reputation beyond reputej4v3d has a reputation beyond reputej4v3d has a reputation beyond reputej4v3d has a reputation beyond repute

aha, that's great thank you. It all makes sense.
Good luck
Old Oct 15th 2017, 10:18 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

SanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond repute

Note: the amount of cash you deposit must correspond with the net amount earned as shown on your payslip.

If you deposit less than the payslip amount, its the deposited amount which will be taken to show whether or not you meet the financial requirements, NOT the amount shown on your payslip.
Old Oct 16th 2017, 5:55 am
Forum Regular

Red face Re: Payslip issue

Originally Posted by SanDiegogirl
Note: the amount of cash you deposit must correspond with the net amount earned as shown on your payslip.

If you deposit less than the payslip amount, its the deposited amount which will be taken to show whether or not you meet the financial requirements, NOT the amount shown on your payslip.
that's fine I deposit it the exact amount every month anyway so its fine.
Old Oct 16th 2017, 11:18 am
BE Enthusiast

that's fine I deposit it the exact amount every month anyway so its fine.
That's good don't end up going on a crazy spending spree on pay day! Deposit it in the bank as soon you get the cash in hand.