My step mother is British

Old Apr 21st 2018, 3:18 pm
Forum Regular

Invisible has a reputation beyond reputeInvisible has a reputation beyond reputeInvisible has a reputation beyond reputeInvisible has a reputation beyond reputeInvisible has a reputation beyond reputeInvisible has a reputation beyond reputeInvisible has a reputation beyond reputeInvisible has a reputation beyond reputeInvisible has a reputation beyond reputeInvisible has a reputation beyond reputeInvisible has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: My step mother is British

Originally Posted by Ervin88
She is living with my family now but they won't always be there, they are over 60 so there might be a time that I need to be in the UK with my sister. Am I clear enough?
Best make your concerns clear to her then and perhaps she won't move there but perhaps she doesn't share your concerns.
Old Apr 21st 2018, 3:39 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

She is living with my family now but they won't always be there, they are over 60 so there might be a time that I need to be in the UK with my sister. Am I clear enough?
No. If your sister is an adult and moves to the UK why do you have to be there? She can work and take care of herself. Does she have an illness or mental condition that makes her unable to work and care for herself? Or does your culture decree that a woman cannot live without a protector?
Old Apr 21st 2018, 6:58 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

SanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond repute

Yes.... quite clear; but unfortunately there is no visa to allow you to be in the UK just because your sister is there.
Old Apr 22nd 2018, 2:29 pm
BE Forum Addict

Thairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by SanDiegogirl
Yes.... quite clear; but unfortunately there is no visa to allow you to be in the UK just because your sister is there.

You say you live un Thailand. Why can't your sister join you there as a dependant?
Then you can be together.