My experience of going the Surinder Singh route so far

Old Dec 4th 2017, 6:14 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

SanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: My experience of going the Surinder Singh route so far

Originally Posted by CJ2015
Hello BritnParis,
CJ2015 checking in again. We are in Canada and getting ready to move back to the UK.

I read on the news that there is going to be a backlog of processing applications due to the caseloads with EU citizens and Brexit.
In your opinion, will this cause a significant delay in processing my children's visas?
Second, can you refer a good lawyer?
Third, to be clear, an application going the savings route means that there must be a minimum of 60,000 UK pounds?
Thanks for your help and info.
Who are you sponsoring? Just children? or spouse and children? How many children?
Old Dec 4th 2017, 9:40 pm
Account Closed

DaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond repute

Hello BritnParis,
CJ2015 checking in again. We are in Canada and getting ready to move back to the UK.

I read on the news that there is going to be a backlog of processing applications due to the caseloads with EU citizens and Brexit.
In your opinion, will this cause a significant delay in processing my children's visas?
Second, can you refer a good lawyer?
Third, to be clear, an application going the savings route means that there must be a minimum of 60,000 UK pounds?
Thanks for your help and info.
Originally Posted by SanDiegogirl
Who are you sponsoring? Just children? or spouse and children? How many children?
It appears the OP is looking to return to the UK via a Spouse visa, and may benefit from a different thread.
Old Dec 4th 2017, 11:29 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

SanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DaveLovesDee
It appears the OP is looking to return to the UK via a Spouse visa, and may benefit from a different thread.
Good catch: CJ2015's post needs to be transferred to it's own thread as she is sponsoring from Canada and it's not an SS query.
Old Dec 13th 2017, 6:18 pm
Forum Regular

CJ2015 is an unknown quantity at this point

Its actually a continuation of a conversation earlier in this thread. And, it would be more appropriate to address me in the first person, DaveLovesDee and SanDiegogirl. Thanks.
Old Dec 13th 2017, 6:27 pm
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

And, it would be more appropriate to address me in the first person, DaveLovesDee and SanDiegogirl. Thanks.

Posters often confer among themselves to agree on the best way to help an OP. No offence meant, help is the operative word here.
Old Dec 13th 2017, 6:58 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Its actually a continuation of a conversation earlier in this thread. And, it would be more appropriate to address me in the first person, DaveLovesDee and SanDiegogirl. Thanks.

You are in the "Returning via SS route", and your current question, has nothing to do with returning via SS route - you are in Canada and looking to return to UK visa spouse/savings route.

You would get more assistance to be in the general MBTTUK forum as my and DaveDees' suggestion.

As it is you have not had a response from your query of 4 December in this SS forum.

But hey..... we are just trying to help .........
Old Dec 14th 2017, 1:58 pm
Forum Regular

spidergirl6 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi does anyone know when my husband has his eu family member card can he travel on his own to see his family in morocco.
Old Dec 14th 2017, 1:59 pm
Forum Regular

sorry was meant to say we are staying in malta doing ee treating rights
Old Dec 14th 2017, 2:47 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by spidergirl6
Hi does anyone know when my husband has his eu family member card can he travel on his own to see his family in morocco.
If he is from Morocco, yes.
Old Jan 8th 2018, 11:28 am
Forum Regular

HI dave loves dee just wanted to know when mine husband has his eu family member visa can he travel to any country in eu by his self ?
Old Jan 8th 2018, 8:43 pm
Forum Regular

he has a sister in germany can he travel there by himself on a eu family card
Old Jan 8th 2018, 9:18 pm
Account Closed

DaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond repute

HI dave loves dee just wanted to know when mine husband has his eu family member visa can he travel to any country in eu by his self ?
he has a sister in germany can he travel there by himself on a eu family card
It shouldn't be a problem for short stays. How long is he planning on going for?
Old Jan 9th 2018, 4:35 pm
Forum Regular

hi sorry dave loves dee he wants back to his own country cause he hates it in malta ,he doesnt have the eu family visa yet ,can i get him to madrid then he travels on his own to morocco .I dont want to be going all the way to morocco please let me know thanks
Old Jan 9th 2018, 5:12 pm
Account Closed

hi sorry dave loves dee he wants back to his own country cause he hates it in malta ,he doesnt have the eu family visa yet ,can i get him to madrid then he travels on his own to morocco .I dont want to be going all the way to morocco please let me know thanks
What does he hate about Malta?

Is it a temporary return to Morocco?

Has he got his Maltese Residence Card yet?
Old Jan 9th 2018, 5:22 pm
Forum Regular

He hates it because of the wage and long hours ,and he doesnt have his residance card yet thats in march.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.