Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Moving back or to the UK > Citizenship/Passports and Spouse/Family Visas (UK)
Reload this Page >

My experience with applying and getting EEA FAMILY PERMIT!

My experience with applying and getting EEA FAMILY PERMIT!

Old Jul 31st 2016, 4:54 pm
Born again atheist

Novocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: My experience with applying and getting EEA FAMILY PERMIT!

Originally Posted by rajput
p

Please explain how can i show i am dependent on my father
From what you've posted, you are dependent on your father's largesse, which given your age, you should be ashamed of.

Dependent in the legal sense is quite different.
Old Jul 31st 2016, 5:36 pm
Just Joined

alchemy is an unknown quantity at this point

p

Please explain how can i show i am dependent on my father
Hey broth.. look.. to be dependent on your father? Yes.. he should write a letter means that you're he's son and he should taken it to notary . Stamp it, or he should shares his bank account with you like u have right to use this account or he can gives you his bank account and write a letter..stamp it in the notary brin it back to hs bank or whoever has the right in the department to do it, so show that u can use this account... in my opinion . Everything's gona be alright, I'm not sure but this is my point of view, if I were u I can do the same
cheers gd luck
Old Jul 31st 2016, 6:00 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

SanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond repute

How are you dependent on your father? Just receiving money from him is not dependent (maybe you are too lazy to work and he is a wealthy/doting dad)

The fact they moved to the UK points to you not being dependent on them........ they would not be good parents would they leaving behind a child who is dependent on them for his day to day care.

Last edited by SanDiegogirl; Jul 31st 2016 at 6:04 pm.
Old Aug 3rd 2016, 3:03 pm
Just Joined

SuzyCube is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: My experience with applying and getting EEA FAMILY PERMIT!

Originally Posted by alchemy
Hello there I hope everything's okey with you and ur husband, just keep calm they gonna call you in few days it happens the same to me, wish u both good
luck
Cheers
Hi, sorry for the late answer I was in Hungary to see my family We are fine thank you, we just can not wait to see eachother again... I hope somebody will call him soon because only 4 weeks left to the 3 months and still no email, tracking number, issue number or what ever...so we still don't know anything I hope they didn't lose our documents somewhere between The Gambia and UK... lol
Old Aug 3rd 2016, 3:10 pm
Just Joined

hello dont you worry
you should track your application they send you email back about current status of your application.
Hi Thank you for your answer...but the main problem is we didn't get any email back so we can not track our application. We are just waiting in the big nothing...lol
Old Aug 13th 2016, 2:55 pm
Just Joined

Allahmuhammad is an unknown quantity at this point

i am 30 old single dependant on eu brother living in uk self emplyed and i want to apply
for eu family permit i was refused with asylum in uk and i was removed after refused asylum with one year ban. my ban time period is finshed and also that may be eu law for uk
immigrations or diffrent uk immigrations as i have studied so may be in term of during any ban thease will not effect to some one. please reply me what is best for me to apply for the
moment should i also explain in application that a job is tuere for me from my eu family member in uk and i want to stay more than 6 month as a fmily permit validation is 6 moth after . please answer me soon as possible.
Old Aug 13th 2016, 3:33 pm

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Allahmuhammad
i am 30 old single dependant on eu brother living in uk self emplyed and i want to apply
for eu family permit i was refused with asylum in uk and i was removed after refused asylum with one year ban. my ban time period is finshed and also that may be eu law for uk
immigrations or diffrent uk immigrations as i have studied so may be in term of during any ban thease will not effect to some one. please reply me what is best for me to apply for the
moment should i also explain in application that a job is tuere for me from my eu family member in uk and i want to stay more than 6 month as a fmily permit validation is 6 moth after . please answer me soon as possible.
I don't think you would be considered a dependant.
Old Aug 13th 2016, 3:57 pm
Just Joined

u replied very few words thank you. any oneelse who is relate to these cases reply me please
Old Aug 14th 2016, 10:16 pm
Just Joined

alchemy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by SuzyCube
Hi, sorry for the late answer I was in Hungary to see my family We are fine thank you, we just can not wait to see eachother again... I hope somebody will call him soon because only 4 weeks left to the 3 months and still no email, tracking number, issue number or what ever...so we still don't know anything I hope they didn't lose our documents somewhere between The Gambia and UK... lol
Hey it's fine, it's impossible to lose your documents, I guess just couple of days they gonna answer, you know especially about "brexit" it may be a new law so it's better to wait.
If there will be changing u gonna have British EEA familly permit and u should follow the process in my opinion that waiting is gonna be fine for you guy's .. keep calm I know it's hard to wait u need "Doctors" not only one. ; D anyway I wish you both a good result Cheers
Old Aug 17th 2016, 6:07 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by alchemy
Hey it's fine, it's impossible to lose your documents, I guess just couple of days they gonna answer, you know especially about "brexit" it may be a new law so it's better to wait.
If there will be changing u gonna have British EEA familly permit and u should follow the process in my opinion that waiting is gonna be fine for you guy's .. keep calm I know it's hard to wait u need "Doctors" not only one. ; D anyway I wish you both a good result Cheers
Thank you Alchemy! It's really hard to stay calmed because other people received an issue number via email, other people can track the application process on the internet but we don't know anything 10 weeks ago already. I checked the process time in Banjul and the UK government site says in June and July 100% of applications have been decided in 30 days. What's happened with ours then??? Do you have idea what to do now or which department should to call? Thank you and so sorry...I am quite desperate already...lol
Old Aug 18th 2016, 2:20 am
Just Joined

Dear Allahmuhammad, I am sure you are not dependent of your brother...to receive money means nothing in the British law. You should be under 21 or disabled and your brother should be your guardian or carer for being dependent.
I know it is not the correct definition but hope you understand the gist.
Sorry for the bad news...

"Qualifying as a family member

You must be the EEA citizen’s spouse or civil partner, or related to them (or their spouse or civil partner) as their:

child or grandchild under 21 years old, or dependent child or grandchild of any age
dependent parent or grandparent
Family members who are adopted under an adoption order that is recognised in UK law are regarded the same as natural family. Read the guidance on adoption and settlement.

Qualifying as an extended family member or unmarried partner

You can apply as an ‘extended’ family member’, eg brother, sister, aunt, uncle, cousin, nephew or niece.

You must be able to show that you’re dependent on the EEA citizen or are a member of their household, or have a serious health condition and rely on them to care for you.

You can also apply as an unmarried partner if you can show that you’re in a lasting relationship with the EEA national.

Extended family members and unmarried partners aren’t guaranteed to get a permit. Your individual circumstances will be considered when you apply."
Old Aug 18th 2016, 3:08 am
Just Joined

I am glad to find u and ur answer thank u for ur reply, i hope u can find answer in
extended family members.u assessing me as family member but please be aware that
i am into extended family members. as i am brother's .... there are three options in extedned family member 1 depednet 2 house holder 3 eu is carer. there is no need for both
options to be in one file there is need for one option in one file for example u can clearly see or or or in definations. i hope it works for u.
Old Aug 18th 2016, 3:42 am
Just Joined

I am glad to find u and ur answer thank u for ur reply, i hope u can find answer in
extended family members.u assessing me as family member but please be aware that
i am into extended family members. as i am brother's .... there are three options in extedned family member 1 depednet 2 house holder 3 eu is carer. there is no need for both
options to be in one file there is need for one option in one file for example u can clearly see or or or in definations. i hope it works for u.
Hi,
Sorry, I have no patience to read all of this but I am sure you will find answers here. Hope I could help!

https://www.gov.uk/government/public...-eea-nationals
Old Aug 18th 2016, 3:57 am
Just Joined

thank u once again.
u have sent me a link regarding how a file to be assess within the home office rules. i am happy u have given ur time to my attentions. but please i am looking other stages of these cases than this. i have been studied already all of this which u sent me. please be aware that regulation 8 is demanded for residance permit within the uk and family permits from out side the uk. there are almost similarity. i have beeb visited few forums. i know that my ban doesnt effect me to apply with eu regulations because i am not applying for within the uk immigrations rules. so please if u find some thing other than requirements send me any sepcipic inquiry in support of me. i am satisfied that trasnfer of funds are suficient enough from sponsor to show a dependency. stay connected.
Old Aug 18th 2016, 3:58 am
Just Joined

thank u once again.
u have sent me a link regarding how a file to be assess within the home office rules. i am happy u have given ur time to my attentions. but please i am looking other stages of these cases than this. i have been studied already all of this which u sent me. please be aware that regulation 8 is demanded for residance permit within the uk and family permits from out side the uk. there are almost similarity. i have beeb visited few forums. i know that my ban doesnt effect me to apply with eu regulations because i am not applying for within the uk immigrations rules. so please if u find some thing other than requirements send me any sepcipic inquiry in support of me. i am satisfied that trasnfer of funds are suficient enough from sponsor to show a dependency. stay connected.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.