Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Moving back or to the UK > Citizenship/Passports and Spouse/Family Visas (UK)
Reload this Page >

MERGED: Spouse Visa Issues with Sheffield +Spouse Visa Chat Thread.

MERGED: Spouse Visa Issues with Sheffield +Spouse Visa Chat Thread.

Old Jul 17th 2017, 3:42 pm
Just Joined

Laciuk has a reputation beyond reputeLaciuk has a reputation beyond reputeLaciuk has a reputation beyond reputeLaciuk has a reputation beyond reputeLaciuk has a reputation beyond reputeLaciuk has a reputation beyond reputeLaciuk has a reputation beyond reputeLaciuk has a reputation beyond reputeLaciuk has a reputation beyond reputeLaciuk has a reputation beyond reputeLaciuk has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Chat about UK Spouse Visa . - off topic posts re timeline v chat threads

https://www.gov.uk/visa-processing-times

Originally Posted by Blackpearl
Any idea about the time frame for spouse visa?
Old Jul 17th 2017, 3:45 pm
Forum Regular

london_2005 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default re: MERGED: Spouse Visa Issues with Sheffield +Spouse Visa Chat Thread.

Originally Posted by RichInna
Hi

Yes I have used this info, as when the application was submitted the SLAs were better. So hope to get some response on that. I have stated that the Service is below standard and also that TLScontact are still advertising priority as 10-15 days when clearly they cannot do this.
Hi RichInna

any response to your email yet ?
Old Jul 17th 2017, 6:14 pm
Forum Regular

Colesy898 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Chat about UK Spouse Visa . - off topic posts re timeline v chat threads

I thought the call rate would be some 1.57£ but they are charging some 20£ .. I don't get it
I think they say they are going to take £20 when it takes your card details (I think this might just be a check that you have enough on your account or maybe that is the maximum they can charge) the 1st time I called it cost about £5 the 2nd time I called it was about £11 because the guy took forever go through all the questions. They only charge you once your call is answered not while you are on hold waiting so it's not so bad as it seems.
(Although still an expensive phone call to find out nothing much)
Old Jul 17th 2017, 7:07 pm
Just Joined

azimahmed is an unknown quantity at this point

Visa application submitted on: 24th April.
Biometrics on: 26th April.
Decision made: 11th July
Awaiting decision letter and passport.

Don't know the decision, not sure what to do. They say, we should receive the decision by post within 10 working days, of not then to call them.
Old Jul 17th 2017, 10:29 pm
Just Joined

Laciuk has a reputation beyond reputeLaciuk has a reputation beyond reputeLaciuk has a reputation beyond reputeLaciuk has a reputation beyond reputeLaciuk has a reputation beyond reputeLaciuk has a reputation beyond reputeLaciuk has a reputation beyond reputeLaciuk has a reputation beyond reputeLaciuk has a reputation beyond reputeLaciuk has a reputation beyond reputeLaciuk has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by azimahmed
Visa application submitted on: 24th April.
Biometrics on: 26th April.
Decision made: 11th July
Awaiting decision letter and passport.

Don't know the decision, not sure what to do. They say, we should receive the decision by post within 10 working days, of not then to call them.
Hi,
Did U pay priority?
Which country did U apply ?
Old Jul 18th 2017, 9:05 am
Forum Regular

Blackpearl is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Colesy898
I think they say they are going to take £20 when it takes your card details (I think this might just be a check that you have enough on your account or maybe that is the maximum they can charge) the 1st time I called it cost about £5 the 2nd time I called it was about £11 because the guy took forever go through all the questions. They only charge you once your call is answered not while you are on hold waiting so it's not so bad as it seems.
(Although still an expensive phone call to find out nothing much)

Yea you are right!
Old Jul 18th 2017, 9:14 am
Forum Regular

garyede has much to be proud ofgaryede has much to be proud ofgaryede has much to be proud ofgaryede has much to be proud ofgaryede has much to be proud ofgaryede has much to be proud ofgaryede has much to be proud ofgaryede has much to be proud ofgaryede has much to be proud ofgaryede has much to be proud ofgaryede has much to be proud of

Yea you are right!
The price is £5.47 per email and £1.47 per minute for a phone call. The point i was making is that they can keep you on the phone for ages and you end up not knowing anything more. Thats why better to wait 60 days before exercising your rights

Last edited by Jerseygirl; Jul 18th 2017 at 12:50 pm. Reason: Quote
Old Jul 18th 2017, 9:57 am
Forum Regular

Blackpearl is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by garyede
Yea you are right!
The price is £5.47 per email and £1.47 per minute for a phone call. The point i was making is that they can keep you on the phone for ages and you end up not knowing anything more. Thats why better to wait 60 days before exercising your rights
60 days up already � ����

Last edited by Jerseygirl; Jul 18th 2017 at 12:50 pm. Reason: Quote
Old Jul 18th 2017, 10:08 am
Forum Regular

hullmonkey is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by azimahmed
Unfortunately, priority service doesn't count for much nowadays.

I think you should also expect your around the same, 50th working day before you get a response from them.
Hoe you are correct on the Day "50". I have 2 days to wait:
Old Jul 18th 2017, 1:45 pm
Forum Regular

We have just received a reply from our complaint and part of it said.... Having reviewed your client's records, his application was deferred and a request was made for further documentary evidence that was required in order to assess his application further.
They have never contacted us for further documentation so any ideas what this means? Who would they have asked or are they just making excuses? Worried now
Old Jul 18th 2017, 2:09 pm
Forum Regular

We have just received a reply from our complaint and part of it said.... Having reviewed your client's records, his application was deferred and a request was made for further documentary evidence that was required in order to assess his application further.
They have never contacted us for further documentation so any ideas what this means? Who would they have asked or are they just making excuses? Worried now
Hi Colesy898 , very sad to hear that. Hope it is not a serious and they just need some extra evidence which you can provide easily.

Can you tell how you made the complaint? through official call centre , through your agent - if so, who do they complain to ?

Thanks
Old Jul 18th 2017, 2:25 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by london_2005
Hi Colesy898 , very sad to hear that. Hope it is not a serious and they just need some extra evidence which you can provide easily.

Can you tell how you made the complaint? through official call centre , through your agent - if so, who do they complain to ?

Thanks
Our Lawyer did it for us but I believe she did it here..https://www.gov.uk/government/organi...ints-procedure

They have never requested any further info from us and the last time I called the call centre about 3 weeks ago they told me they had all the documents they needed.....!
Old Jul 18th 2017, 6:20 pm
Just Joined

Britflyer is an unknown quantity at this point

Our Lawyer did it for us but I believe she did it here..https://www.gov.uk/government/organi...ints-procedure

They have never requested any further info from us and the last time I called the call centre about 3 weeks ago they told me they had all the documents they needed.....!
I read on another forum where they sent the email requesting extra evidence of the relationship to an incorrect email address, probably what happened to you.
Old Jul 19th 2017, 3:38 pm
Just Joined

RichInna is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by london_2005
Hi RichInna

any response to your email yet ?
Hi London

They have ignored 3 emails we have sent now and I am getting pretty pissed off.. I am about to call now and ask what the issue is.

Rich
Old Jul 19th 2017, 4:05 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by RichInna
Hi London

They have ignored 3 emails we have sent now and I am getting pretty pissed off.. I am about to call now and ask what the issue is.

Rich
unbelievable... we are just waiting with no information what-so-ever and with no channel to ask any proper questions... i want to believe that we are missing something and there must be a logic or a channel out there that can help but still haven't found it!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.