Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Moving back or to the UK > Citizenship/Passports and Spouse/Family Visas (UK)
Reload this Page >

MERGED: Spouse Visa Issues with Sheffield +Spouse Visa Chat Thread.

MERGED: Spouse Visa Issues with Sheffield +Spouse Visa Chat Thread.

Old Sep 14th 2017, 9:44 pm
Forum Regular

MA17 is an unknown quantity at this point
Exclamation Re: MERGED: Spouse Visa Issues with Sheffield +Spouse Visa Chat Thread.

Originally Posted by PaulandJoy
May 8th non-priority
Mine 36th April still before you
Old Sep 14th 2017, 9:49 pm
Forum Regular

mystikal2k2a has a reputation beyond reputemystikal2k2a has a reputation beyond reputemystikal2k2a has a reputation beyond reputemystikal2k2a has a reputation beyond reputemystikal2k2a has a reputation beyond reputemystikal2k2a has a reputation beyond reputemystikal2k2a has a reputation beyond reputemystikal2k2a has a reputation beyond reputemystikal2k2a has a reputation beyond reputemystikal2k2a has a reputation beyond reputemystikal2k2a has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: MERGED: Spouse Visa Issues with Sheffield +Spouse Visa Chat Thread.

28th April bio metrics, non-priority

still waiting
Old Sep 14th 2017, 10:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

ukmancoll is a glorious beacon of lightukmancoll is a glorious beacon of lightukmancoll is a glorious beacon of lightukmancoll is a glorious beacon of lightukmancoll is a glorious beacon of lightukmancoll is a glorious beacon of lightukmancoll is a glorious beacon of lightukmancoll is a glorious beacon of lightukmancoll is a glorious beacon of lightukmancoll is a glorious beacon of lightukmancoll is a glorious beacon of light

Can someone explain the priority/non priority? Is it only certain countries that get the priority option? I am in US and at no point as there been an option for this. I would have gladly paid a lot for this to be treated as priority, even if it meant a few week difference!
Old Sep 15th 2017, 12:58 am
Just Joined

Spvisukfrmire is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi guys!!I must say the wait is getting to me now.I applied from Ireland for priority spouse settlement visa..
Online Application:28th July
Biometrics:8th August
Received by UKVI:9th August.

Its been well over 15 days for the given time frame by tlscontact.I am at working day 25.

Would you guys advice on contacting local Mp?or send the application centre uk an email?or is it too early...please please advice accordingly thank you.
Old Sep 15th 2017, 4:54 am
Forum Regular

garyede has much to be proud ofgaryede has much to be proud ofgaryede has much to be proud ofgaryede has much to be proud ofgaryede has much to be proud ofgaryede has much to be proud ofgaryede has much to be proud ofgaryede has much to be proud ofgaryede has much to be proud ofgaryede has much to be proud ofgaryede has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Spvisukfrmire
Hi guys!!I must say the wait is getting to me now.I applied from Ireland for priority spouse settlement visa..

Its been well over 15 days for the given time frame by tlscontact.I am at working day 25.

Would you guys advice on contacting local Mp?or send the application centre uk an email?or is it too early...please please advice accordingly thank you.
To be honest it is too early. If you can hold out it is better to wait until day 60. Meanwhile you could send an email or phone, make sure you get reference numbers. Be aware a lot of the time the contact centre do not tell you much
Old Sep 15th 2017, 5:05 am
Forum Regular

garyede has much to be proud ofgaryede has much to be proud ofgaryede has much to be proud ofgaryede has much to be proud ofgaryede has much to be proud ofgaryede has much to be proud ofgaryede has much to be proud ofgaryede has much to be proud ofgaryede has much to be proud ofgaryede has much to be proud ofgaryede has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by ukmancoll
Can someone explain the priority/non priority? Is it only certain countries that get the priority option? I am in US and at no point as there been an option for this. I would have gladly paid a lot for this to be treated as priority, even if it meant a few week difference!
The priority option means that that your application will be looked at before non priority cases. It does not mean it will be processed straightaway, your just further up the queue. From the stats the Home Office seem to be trying to process priority claims before 60 working days. I would be surprised that there was not a priority option for americans
Old Sep 15th 2017, 5:07 am
Just Joined

ozzyc is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Spvisukfrmire

They only escalate as of working day 30 for priority applications.
Old Sep 15th 2017, 5:46 am
Forum Regular

someone on another site is saying that all of June applications have been done. I would be furious if this was the case!
Old Sep 15th 2017, 5:52 am
Forum Regular

Rosy1910 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by garyede
someone on another site is saying that all of June applications have been done. I would be furious if this was the case!
Not true at all. June here and still waiting 😜
Old Sep 15th 2017, 6:07 am
Just Joined

Walker87 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by MA17
Pls guys how many April/ May applicants still waiting?
My wife application is may 15
Old Sep 15th 2017, 8:00 am
Forum Regular

IKInd is an unknown quantity at this point

22nd week completed (112 working day), I applied on 7th April 2017 escalated 3 times, MP has written letter 2 times, and I have called so many times, nothing so far. planning to contact Prime minister and Jeremy Corbyn. This is completely unacceptable treatment of British citizens, government has duty of care. we are being forced to live away from our partners due to Home office inefficiencies.
I suggest you all write to both of them two, only then our problem will be highlighted.

[email protected]
[email protected]

Believe me they might not even know this problem exist. please drop your email to them. No point keep expressing our concern on this blog.
Old Sep 15th 2017, 9:11 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by garyede
Unless they hold a not straightforward email from UKVi
Old Sep 15th 2017, 9:12 am
Just Joined

Spvisukfrmire is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank you so much everyone...hopefully i will make the decision to write soon.
Old Sep 15th 2017, 9:15 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by IKInd
22nd week completed (112 working day), I applied on 7th April 2017 escalated 3 times, MP has written letter 2 times, and I have called so many times, nothing so far. planning to contact Prime minister and Jeremy Corbyn. This is completely unacceptable treatment of British citizens, government has duty of care. we are being forced to live away from our partners due to Home office inefficiencies.
I suggest you all write to both of them two, only then our problem will be highlighted.

[email protected]
[email protected]

Believe me they might not even know this problem exist. please drop your email to them. No point keep expressing our concern on this blog.
You are right British citizen has no say or value in UK...really embarassing some family with kids out of school because of HO unhuman regulation and careless. They make difficult so that everyone get the message if you want to go away dont come back and if you want a partner look for it in UK only...so embarrassing
Old Sep 15th 2017, 12:22 pm
Forum Regular

Minho86 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi I applied 23rd May and received that not straight forward case email on august 15th which was the 60th day. Now it's been 82days today and no news. MP contacted them and still nothing. Our solicitor is useless as well

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.