Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Moving back or to the UK > Citizenship/Passports and Spouse/Family Visas (UK)
Reload this Page >

MERGED: Spouse Visa Issues with Sheffield +Spouse Visa Chat Thread.

MERGED: Spouse Visa Issues with Sheffield +Spouse Visa Chat Thread.

Old Oct 30th 2017, 10:31 am
Forum Regular

PaManjang is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: MERGED: Spouse Visa Issues with Sheffield +Spouse Visa Chat Thread.

[QUOTE=MA17;12370887]Applied from Paris. Waited 6 months exactly. I think they are getting April/May out asap.[/QUOTE
Thanks & congratulations.
Old Oct 30th 2017, 10:35 am
Forum Regular

Nneky360 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi guys
So excited just recieved am email from TLS informed me that a decision has been made so happy
Old Oct 30th 2017, 10:41 am
Just Joined

Esni6 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Nneky360
Hi guys
So excited just recieved am email from TLS informed me that a decision has been made so happy
Happy for u. Congratulations.
Old Oct 30th 2017, 10:42 am
Forum Regular

Minho86 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by MA17
Applied from Paris. Waited 6 months exactly. I think they are getting April/May out asap.
Hi MA17,

How are you?
My wife had contact that decision has been made. Buddy, do they send a letter mentioning it’s been approved etc alongside the passport?
Old Oct 30th 2017, 11:08 am
Forum Regular

hullmonkey is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Minho86
Hey guys my wife got a call that a decision has been made. Please pray that her visa gets approved. It’s 111days today. But they will post her passport etc to her. So we will know next day. Need everyone’s support
Good luck. We heard on day 111 and were successful
Old Oct 30th 2017, 11:19 am
Forum Regular

Minho86 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by hullmonkey
Good luck. We heard on day 111 and were successful
Thanks buddy 🙏 question did they give you a letter saying it’s granted alongside the passport? I’m just confused and so worried and nervous
Old Oct 30th 2017, 11:28 am
Just Joined

Tabi85 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Esni6
Happy for u. Congratulations.
Congratulations
🤞 hope is lucky day for us
Old Oct 30th 2017, 11:50 am
Forum Regular

PaManjang is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Nneky360
Hi guys
Wow!
Yours gotta be the biggest news of the day! You've waited for ever.
Congratulations and hope it's a positive decision.
Old Oct 30th 2017, 12:01 pm
Just Joined

Esni6 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi all
Just now received another blanket email saying

Thank you for applying for a UK visa.

We wrote to you on 25 September to advise you that we would update you on your application for a settlement visa by 31 October. We are still working on your application, and are working hard to solve all outstanding cases. We will continue to keep you informed about the progress of your application.
Old Oct 30th 2017, 12:06 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Mannuatif
Fingers crossed for you and i pray its a good news for you guys.
I just got this email.
I am very stressed. They didn't keep their peomice to give us the decision before 31st October.

Dear Sir/Madam,

We wrote to you on 25 September to advise you that we would update you on your application for a settlement visa by 31 October. We are still working on your application, and are working hard to solve all outstanding cases. We will continue to keep you informed about the progress of your application.

Staff at our Visa Application Centres or contact centres have no influence on cases and cannot provide any further advice so we recommend you do not attend or call the contact centre. Please do not go to a Visa Application Centre until you have received written confirmation that a decision has been made on your application and that your passport is ready to be collected.

We understand this further delay in the processing of your application will be frustrating to you and we apologise for the inconvenience caused.
Old Oct 30th 2017, 12:12 pm
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Tabi85
I just got this email.
I am very stressed. They didn't keep their peomice to give us the decision before 31st October.

Dear Sir/Madam,

Staff at our Visa Application Centres or contact centres have no influence on cases and cannot provide any further advice so we recommend you do not attend or call the contact centre. Please do not go to a Visa Application Centre until you have received written confirmation that a decision has been made on your application and that your passport is ready to be collected.

We understand this further delay in the processing of your application will be frustrating to you and we apologise for the inconvenience caused.
What they said was they would UPDATE YOU by 31st October, and that is what they have done, Sorry it's so frustrating but the time span is still a lot quicker than many other western countries.
Old Oct 30th 2017, 12:16 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by mikelincs
What they said was they would UPDATE YOU by 31st October, and that is what they have done, Sorry it's so frustrating but the time span is still a lot quicker than many other western countries.
Yes they updated. I understand they are busy but this waiting is killing me and others like me that wait for decision.
Hope will not wait for long time
Old Oct 30th 2017, 12:16 pm
Forum Regular

JimmyBlue76 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi all

We just got the exact same email. On day 122.

UKVI are completely and utterly useless.
Old Oct 30th 2017, 12:19 pm
Forum Regular

mystikal2k2a has a reputation beyond reputemystikal2k2a has a reputation beyond reputemystikal2k2a has a reputation beyond reputemystikal2k2a has a reputation beyond reputemystikal2k2a has a reputation beyond reputemystikal2k2a has a reputation beyond reputemystikal2k2a has a reputation beyond reputemystikal2k2a has a reputation beyond reputemystikal2k2a has a reputation beyond reputemystikal2k2a has a reputation beyond reputemystikal2k2a has a reputation beyond repute

Hi all

Hi

My wife has just received the same email, really poor.

Talk about raising hopes and then banishing them, it's a constant roller coaster.
Old Oct 30th 2017, 12:19 pm
Forum Regular

mystikal2k2a has a reputation beyond reputemystikal2k2a has a reputation beyond reputemystikal2k2a has a reputation beyond reputemystikal2k2a has a reputation beyond reputemystikal2k2a has a reputation beyond reputemystikal2k2a has a reputation beyond reputemystikal2k2a has a reputation beyond reputemystikal2k2a has a reputation beyond reputemystikal2k2a has a reputation beyond reputemystikal2k2a has a reputation beyond reputemystikal2k2a has a reputation beyond repute

May I ask if anybody who received the blanket email today - there is UK sponsor is self employed?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.