Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Moving back or to the UK > Citizenship/Passports and Spouse/Family Visas (UK)
Reload this Page >

MERGED: Spouse Visa Issues with Sheffield +Spouse Visa Chat Thread.

MERGED: Spouse Visa Issues with Sheffield +Spouse Visa Chat Thread.

Old Oct 3rd 2017, 3:14 pm
Forum Regular

chandni is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: MERGED: Spouse Visa Issues with Sheffield +Spouse Visa Chat Thread.

Originally Posted by shielacity
Let’s pray for the ECO also that they will finish there job on time .
oh that we must!
I am so restless....I just want to know the outcome n go be with my husband. I miss him too much!

Last edited by chandni; Oct 3rd 2017 at 3:22 pm.
Old Oct 3rd 2017, 3:38 pm
Forum Regular

JAsh has a reputation beyond reputeJAsh has a reputation beyond reputeJAsh has a reputation beyond reputeJAsh has a reputation beyond reputeJAsh has a reputation beyond reputeJAsh has a reputation beyond reputeJAsh has a reputation beyond reputeJAsh has a reputation beyond reputeJAsh has a reputation beyond reputeJAsh has a reputation beyond reputeJAsh has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by chandni
Hi,

I have noticed, everyone seems to know where Visa is being processed.
In my email that said Documents have been received by UKVI...it didn't specify which country or city its being processed in.

I applied from Nairobi, Kenya.

also...I'm at about 45days since the Email that UKVi has received my documents etc...
Am i to just sit tight and wait for an email? or am I to call and ask?
where do I call if that is the case?
Is your application still inside the 60 working days timeline for non priority? If so, maybe just try to sit tight hope and pray ü. I've received an email on my 59th working day wait to let me know that they can't give decision on the given timeline but working towards it before end of 31st October.

Last edited by JAsh; Oct 3rd 2017 at 3:43 pm.
Old Oct 3rd 2017, 3:41 pm
Forum Regular

chandni is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by JAsh
Is your application still inside the 60 working days timeline for non priority? If so, maybe just try to sit tight hope and pray ü. I've received an email on my 59th working day wait.

Thanks JAsh,
you give me hope.
Yes , its day 45 today since UKVi emailed that documents have been received.
and day 44 since Biometrics.
Old Oct 3rd 2017, 4:23 pm
Just Joined

Lolacrisp is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Dr038293
Congratulations on your visa! Did the courier basically turn up at your address with the package without any notice from UKVI or the visa application centre you applied from?
Our decision was made over a week ago (found out over the phone, no email updates sent to us) and I'm just trying to put my worries to rest that the passport might actually be on its way back to us even though we have received no update.
I have developed anxiety and it has been through the roof through this process and I'm getting to the point where I'm almost convinced that it's lost or there's a problem.. silly I know!
Sorry for the late reply. Yes the courier just turned up at my door in the morning which was a surprise really because I checked the online tracker that morning and it came up as number unrecognised and I didn't receive any email from UKVI (still nothing at 3/10) or VFS either eventhough I had paid extra to be notified by SMS. I hope you've received your passport by now. Will be flying to the UK on the 13th. Can't wait!
Old Oct 3rd 2017, 5:06 pm
Banned

Sunbb is an unknown quantity at this point
Unhappy Re: MERGED: Spouse Visa Issues with Sheffield +Spouse Visa Chat Thread.

Originally Posted by adi16
please read the line "Please disregard this email if you have already submitted your documents" in the email.
Nothing to worry. Relax. they already have your documents and they have send this email to pretty much everyone.
What do i do guys , its been 5days already since i got this email but i have not sent them any physical docs coz the original are with them and i dont have any copies at all. Should i just wait or what to do

Last edited by Sunbb; Oct 3rd 2017 at 6:38 pm.
Old Oct 3rd 2017, 5:12 pm
Forum Regular

Minho86 is an unknown quantity at this point

95Days today and still waiting from South Korea.
Received about the email 31st October thing last week. Fingers crossed
Old Oct 3rd 2017, 6:25 pm
Just Joined

Dr038293 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Lolacrisp
Sorry for the late reply. Yes the courier just turned up at my door in the morning which was a surprise really because I checked the online tracker that morning and it came up as number unrecognised and I didn't receive any email from UKVI (still nothing at 3/10) or VFS either eventhough I had paid extra to be notified by SMS. I hope you've received your passport by now. Will be flying to the UK on the 13th. Can't wait!
Ohh that's strange, something so important you'd think they'd have sent you some kind of notification. He received the emails telling us his passport is on its was yesterday (2 weeks after making the decision) according to the courier tracker ut should be with him by Friday. About blooming time!
We feel sick/dizzy/nervous/scared all rolled into one. Just want to know the outcome!
Wishing a safe journey to you and congratulations once again xx
Old Oct 3rd 2017, 6:28 pm
Just Joined

Spvisukfrmire is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi everyone

I was asked today to send finance evidence to sheffield together with proof of english.it seema to me they lost it as it was already sent with other supporting documents.does anyone here been told to submit documents through email and how long did it take until another correspondence was made?Just so drained from all this as everyone else
Old Oct 3rd 2017, 6:41 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by Spvisukfrmire
Hi everyone

I was asked today to send finance evidence to sheffield together with proof of english.it seema to me they lost it as it was already sent with other supporting documents.does anyone here been told to submit documents through email and how long did it take until another correspondence was made?Just so drained from all this as everyone else
I received an email on 26 saying ' sponsor documentation yet to receive whilst my original every docs are still there in Sheffield which was sent on 27 july . Fast forward- i emailed plus called them and their reply was my case is now escalated and is under decision process. I didnot get any email saying they dont have my docs . even VFS confirmed that my docs are still there. Im still not convinced and worried deep inside because UK VISAS are not saying they have my docs / that email was generic.

Did you receive such email like i did?

Last edited by Sunbb; Oct 3rd 2017 at 7:09 pm.
Old Oct 3rd 2017, 6:45 pm
Just Joined

Spvisukfrmire is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Sunbb
I received an email on 26 saying ' sponsor documentation yet to receive whilst my original every docs are still there in Sheffield which was sent on 27 july . Fast forward- i emailed plus called them and their reply was my case is now escalated and is under decision process. I didnot get any email saying they dont have my docs . wven VFS confirmed that my docs are still there. Im still not convinced and worried deep inside because UK VISAS are not saying they have my docs / that email was generic.

Did you receive such email like i did?
Mine specifically asked for this 2 documents are listed ...they said they cant make a decision because they dont have this specific documents.will scan and send straight to the sheffield email as they asked me to amd see what work.Will update.I dont know if this answers u dear.
Old Oct 3rd 2017, 7:08 pm
Banned

Mine specifically asked for this 2 documents are listed ...they said they cant make a decision because they dont have this specific documents.will scan and send straight to the sheffield email as they asked me to amd see what work.Will update.I dont know if this answers u dear.

This is what i got on 26th sep. How was yours like?

We are in receipt of your UK Visa Application however we are yet to receive your UK sponsor supporting documentation. Without these documents we are unable to make a full consideration of your application. Can you please ensure that your UK sponsor submits the documentation to the below address within 10 working days of this email.

Sheffield Visa Section
PO Box 3468
Sheffield
S3 8WA

If you have paid for the Priority Visa Service please ensure you clearly mark on the envelope that it contains priority visa documents.

In addition to the above, please also ensure that your sponsor provides a suitably sized envelope with appropriate postage so we can return all the supporting documents to your Sponsors UK address when the assessment of the application has been completed.

If we do not receive your supporting documents within 10 working days we will make a decision based on the information we already have on file. No further request for your supporting documentation will be issued.

With all correspondence please ensure you quote the above GWF reference number.

Please disregard this email if you have already submitted your documents.

Yours sincerely,

UK Decision Making Centre
Old Oct 3rd 2017, 7:38 pm
Forum Regular

MA17 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Sunbb
What do i do guys , its been 5days already since i got this email but i have not sent them any physical docs coz the original are with them and i dont have any copies at all. Should i just wait or what to do
Call the VFS centre where you applied just to be in a safe side. Do it dont wait let thrm confirm that they sent the document over
Old Oct 3rd 2017, 7:42 pm
Forum Regular

MA17 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi everyone

Send the requested doc and say in your email that these were submitted with application. To be honest you gonna wait a bit more now as your file will be placed with 6 months timeframe like many of not straitghforward cases and requested docs
Old Oct 3rd 2017, 7:46 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by MA17
Call the VFS centre where you applied just to be in a safe side. Do it dont wait let thrm confirm that they sent the document over
I got the email on Tuesday 26 sep and VFS confirmed that my docs are in sheffield on 27th sep Wednesday. Even though i emailed uk visas they have not re told me to send sponsor documents again* .
VFS's confirmation ••••
Description: As per our telephonic conversation, please be informed that regarding the DHL courier service, all supporting documents you had submitted for courier to Sheffield in our office have been dispatched to the destination on 27th July 2017 and it was delivered to Sheffield team on 31st July 2017. Furthermore, regarding email received from Sheffield team stating to submit the sponsor's supporting documents, it is an email request to submit the said documents with notes to discard the request if you have already submitted.
Old Oct 3rd 2017, 11:59 pm
Forum Regular

Am141 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello everyone I’m thinking that the complete to inactive status on the Visa4UK might actually have something to do with when the your application is touched by an ECO. Mine has been over three months (biometrics done June 14th) and it still says complete I’m assuming my application has not been opened yet. I know people have had theirs change to inactive months ago but still waiting for a decision I believe that maybe their applications might be under consideration once it’s changes status so some get a quicker answer based on their case while others might need extra checks so therefore taking more time.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.