Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Moving back or to the UK > Citizenship/Passports and Spouse/Family Visas (UK)
Reload this Page >

MERGED: Spouse Visa Issues with Sheffield +Spouse Visa Chat Thread.

MERGED: Spouse Visa Issues with Sheffield +Spouse Visa Chat Thread.

Old Oct 4th 2017, 12:59 am
Forum Regular

PinkDia is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: MERGED: Spouse Visa Issues with Sheffield +Spouse Visa Chat Thread.

Originally Posted by Scousejohn
Same here! They emailed me this morning from bangkok asking for a letter of employment from my job even though they already have it! Looks like they have all been sent back to originating countries for completion
Let me know when you hear please
Old Oct 4th 2017, 1:08 am
Forum Regular

adi16 is an unknown quantity at this point

52 working days....... Priority from Hong Kong.
Escalated twice..........multiple emails.......spoke to MP.......Still waiting.
Old Oct 4th 2017, 1:19 am
Forum Regular

simonnz is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by adi16
I'm the same times as you but from Brisbane, Australia
Old Oct 4th 2017, 5:17 am
Forum Regular

Scousejohn is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by PinkDia
Let me know when you hear please
Will do! Im sending the letter today and my lawyer says they want it to double check im still in employment due to 6 months passing since the application
Old Oct 4th 2017, 5:38 am
Forum Regular

hullmonkey is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Scousejohn
Will do! Im sending the letter today and my lawyer says they want it to double check im still in employment due to 6 months passing since the application
Good info John. I may get a similar request and would have sent a copy of the original employment letter,

Old Oct 4th 2017, 6:09 am
Forum Regular

diane1982 is an unknown quantity at this point

I just went to the embassy today and asked if they already have my passport because I received a response to my email yesterday that a decision had been made last October 2, but then the staff who assisted me earlier said that, in their system it is showing, still on process and emailed the contact centre again and did confirmed again that indeed it was decided and that it will take within 10 working days before i get my passport back.
Old Oct 4th 2017, 6:15 am
Forum Regular

adi16 is an unknown quantity at this point

oh thats a good news right? you and I submitted together if i remember correctly? did you pay for priority???

Originally Posted by diane1982
I just went to the embassy today and asked if they already have my passport because I received a response to my email yesterday that a decision had been made last October 2, but then the staff who assisted me earlier said that, in their system it is showing, still on process and emailed the contact centre again and did confirmed again that indeed it was decided and that it will take within 10 working days before i get my passport back.
Old Oct 4th 2017, 6:17 am
Just Joined

Haggisandtatties is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Sheffield Settlement Visa +90 Day Delays

Has anyone got any news?? I’m still waiting...feeling so hopeless now don’t know what I can do.
Old Oct 4th 2017, 6:17 am
Forum Regular

diane1982 is an unknown quantity at this point

oh thats a good news right? you and I submitted together if i remember correctly? did you pay for priority???
No, my 60wd was oct 2. Non priority
Old Oct 4th 2017, 7:01 am
Just Joined

Lolacrisp is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Dr038293
Ohh that's strange, something so important you'd think they'd have sent you some kind of notification. He received the emails telling us his passport is on its was yesterday (2 weeks after making the decision) according to the courier tracker ut should be with him by Friday. About blooming time!
We feel sick/dizzy/nervous/scared all rolled into one. Just want to know the outcome!
Wishing a safe journey to you and congratulations once again xx
Thank you! I'm sure the outcome will be positive. Keeping my fingers crossed and sending positive vibes to you and the rest!
Old Oct 4th 2017, 7:05 am
Forum Regular

MA17 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Sheffield Settlement Visa +90 Day Delays

Originally Posted by Haggisandtatties
Has anyone got any news?? I’m still waiting...feeling so hopeless now don’t know what I can do.
Many April May applicant heard recently. Hopefully we hear good news by the end of this week. Hang on positive there it will come.
Old Oct 4th 2017, 8:34 am
Just Joined

Bola A is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Nneky360
I applied from Abuja Nigeria
Oh cool. let's keep each other updated on progress then, as i guess application countries have their own peculiarities.
Old Oct 4th 2017, 9:09 am
Forum Regular

MA17 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Sunbb
I got the email on Tuesday 26 sep and VFS confirmed that my docs are in sheffield on 27th sep Wednesday. Even though i emailed uk visas they have not re told me to send sponsor documents again* .
VFS's confirmation ••••
Description: As per our telephonic conversation, please be informed that regarding the DHL courier service, all supporting documents you had submitted for courier to Sheffield in our office have been dispatched to the destination on 27th July 2017 and it was delivered to Sheffield team on 31st July 2017. Furthermore, regarding email received from Sheffield team stating to submit the sponsor's supporting documents, it is an email request to submit the said documents with notes to discard the request if you have already submitted.
Perfect. Trust me you will hearback from them in a day or 2 dont panic now you assured that docs are there.😀
Old Oct 4th 2017, 10:37 am
Forum Regular

Minho86 is an unknown quantity at this point

Dear All,
I want some advice.
It’s 97Days for us. Applied in May’17 as priority in Seoul. Do you think we should cancel it as they hold her passport? And it’s holding our life up like others. We just want to be together. And I’m losing hope. I don’t know if that email about 31st October means anything
Old Oct 4th 2017, 10:55 am
Banned

Sunbb is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Minho86
Dear All,
I want some advice.
It’s 97Days for us. Applied in May’17 as priority in Seoul. Do you think we should cancel it as they hold her passport? And it’s holding our life up like others. We just want to be together. And I’m losing hope. I don’t know if that email about 31st October means anything

Do not CANCEL. I am also on same boat as yours. Everyother applicants who applied earlier than me has got decision made already . They are from turkey and egypt (biometric august9 and july 31st. ) i am july 27 priority Tokyo. Im so sad here being far from my husband . I got email saying blah blah i have posted earlier . Im so sad and lost my appetite already.

Last edited by Sunbb; Oct 4th 2017 at 11:13 am.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.