Living with parents visa issue

Old Oct 23rd 2017, 8:45 am
Forum Regular

Bobjon is an unknown quantity at this point
Cool Living with parents visa issue

I'm in a bit of a fix. I live with my parents and i want to move out however, in our culture moving out from family is a big thing now our house is very big its 4 bedroom house. 3 toilets and 2 bathrooms. Now its house from radian homes. This house is specially made for my dad who is disabled and getting old and so is my mum. Now I earn enough to go and rent a house. But, I don't want my parents to be upset either I don't know what to do. Will the home office allow this? Do have to get permission from radian homes and the council. I have no idea on what to do. I don't want my parents to be upset over this because it is honestly not worth them being upset if I and my wife can live under the same roof as my parents. There is plenty of room we have one whole room that is not being used so I don't think it will be a problem with crowding.
Old Oct 23rd 2017, 8:48 am
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Living with parents visa issue

Originally Posted by gainzaccessories
I'm in a bit of a fix. I live with my parents and i want to move out however, in our culture moving out from family is a big thing now our house is very big its 4 bedroom house. 3 toilets and 2 bathrooms. Now its house from radian homes. This house is specially made for my dad who is disabled and getting old and so is my mum. Now I earn enough to go and rent a house. But, I don't want my parents to be upset either I don't know what to do. Will the home office allow this? Do have to get permission from radian homes and the council. I have no idea on what to do. I don't want my parents to be upset over this because it is honestly not worth them being upset if I and my wife can live under the same roof as my parents. There is plenty of room we have one whole room that is not being used so I don't think it will be a problem with crowding.
You will need a letter from the landlord stating that it is OK for her to move in, also an inspection to show there is sufficient space.
Old Oct 23rd 2017, 12:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

j4v3d has a reputation beyond reputej4v3d has a reputation beyond reputej4v3d has a reputation beyond reputej4v3d has a reputation beyond reputej4v3d has a reputation beyond reputej4v3d has a reputation beyond reputej4v3d has a reputation beyond reputej4v3d has a reputation beyond reputej4v3d has a reputation beyond reputej4v3d has a reputation beyond reputej4v3d has a reputation beyond repute

Do as mikelincs has stated and you'll be fine
Old Oct 23rd 2017, 4:28 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by mikelincs
You will need a letter from the landlord stating that it is OK for her to move in, also an inspection to show there is sufficient space.
that is right i understand but the house is rented by my father and not me so do i have to get permission from my father as well in writing via a lawyer?
Old Oct 23rd 2017, 5:03 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

SanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by gainzaccessories
that is right i understand but the house is rented by my father and not me so do i have to get permission from my father as well in writing via a lawyer?
You need a letter from the landlord/owner of the property giving permission for your wife to live in the property.

You need a letter from your parents saying they welcome your wife to live in the property.

The letters do not need to be drawn up by a lawyer.

For completeness, you should also get a property inspection to verify that there would not be overcrowding
Old Oct 23rd 2017, 5:31 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by SanDiegogirl
You need a letter from the landlord/owner of the property giving permission for your wife to live in the property.

You need a letter from your parents saying they welcome your wife to live in the property.

The letters do not need to be drawn up by a lawyer.

For completeness, you should also get a property inspection to verify that there would not be overcrowding
great thank you for the valuable information