List of sopprting documents for spouse visa UK 2017

Old Oct 26th 2017, 1:00 am
Just Joined

Toshi721 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default List of sopprting documents for spouse visa UK 2017

I am a Japanese national living in Japan and have been in a year relationship with a British national who lives in England. We got married this July in Japan and we are about to apply for a spouse visa so that we can live together in England. We have prepared all the supporting evidence that we believe we need and we would be grateful if someone could take a look at our list and tell us if it looks okay or of we should add any other documents.

Thanks very much for your help.

List of supporting evidence for our spouse visa:

Employment evidence
・ Letter from sponsor’s employer
・ Six months of payslips (originals)
・ Confidentiality agreement

Financial evidence( This includes Bank book, Bank reference letter,)
・ Last six months bank statements (originals)

Education evidence
・ IELTS certificate (original)

Sponsor evidence(This include: Sponsor passport, ID documents, Invitation letter, support letter, sponsor financial documents, Sponsor poor of accommodation )
・ Last six months payslip (original)
・ Tenant receipt payment details
・ Tenancy agreement
・ 2 recent passport photos of sponsor (45mm×35mm )
・ Sponsor's photocopy of his passport and stamp pages ( include blank page)
・ Registration Confirmation letter from NHS
・ Group personal pension plan yearly statement

Consent letter and proof of relationship ( This include Letter from parents, Court letter, Child accommodation arrangement, Marriage certificate,Birth certificate)
• Marriage certificate
• Family register information include information of birth (applicant)
• Applicant's statement ( Explaining relationship history and our plans for our future together)
• Letter from sponsor confirming relationship history and future plans detailed in applicant’s letter
• Skype call logs
• Photos from each time we met including those of us with family and friends
• Flight tickets

Accommodation-Permanent/Temporary
• Letter from the landlord has given permission for the applicant to move in

Additional documents/Others
• Letter from British Gas
• Invoice from car shop
• Agreement of internet

( These are just show to homeoffice that he has been living the address we put on the application form )

* My sponsor doesn't have certificate of council tax. Because it is included in his rent.How can we tell to homeoffice about he payed tax ?
Old Oct 26th 2017, 4:56 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

SanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: List of sopprting documents for spouse visa UK 2017

Applicant passport
Hard copy Appendix 2

Under Sponsor evidence why do you have sponsor passport, copy of sponsor passport, 2 passport photographs?
Old Oct 26th 2017, 6:22 am
Forum Regular

adi16 is an unknown quantity at this point

Which IELTS test you need? A1 B1 or is there any other for spouse visa (settlement) entry clearance??
Old Oct 26th 2017, 11:03 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by SanDiegogirl
Applicant passport
Hard copy Appendix 2

Under Sponsor evidence why do you have sponsor passport, copy of sponsor passport, 2 passport photographs?
Thank you for the message. I have appendix2!!!
I have copy of sponsor passport and 2 passport photographs, because I just saw someone prepared these when they apply…
It isn't necessary?
Old Oct 26th 2017, 11:04 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by adi16
Which IELTS test you need? A1 B1 or is there any other for spouse visa (settlement) entry clearance??
Hi, I have IELTS life skill speaking and listening A1.
Old Oct 26th 2017, 3:26 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

SanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Toshi721
Thank you for the message. I have appendix2!!!
I have copy of sponsor passport and 2 passport photographs, because I just saw someone prepared these when they apply…
It isn't necessary?
Yes of course copy of sponsor passport is necessary - from your list it looks as though you have provided the sponsor passport, plus copy of sponsor passport, plus two photographs of sponsor, and NO applicant passport anywhere.

You need to send the applicant's full passport.
Old Oct 26th 2017, 5:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

HKG3 has a reputation beyond reputeHKG3 has a reputation beyond reputeHKG3 has a reputation beyond reputeHKG3 has a reputation beyond reputeHKG3 has a reputation beyond reputeHKG3 has a reputation beyond reputeHKG3 has a reputation beyond reputeHKG3 has a reputation beyond reputeHKG3 has a reputation beyond reputeHKG3 has a reputation beyond reputeHKG3 has a reputation beyond repute

I am a Japanese national living in Japan and have been in a year relationship with a British national who lives in England. We got married this July in Japan and we are about to apply for a spouse visa so that we can live together in England.
If your marriage certificate (or any supporting documents) is not in the English language, you will need to have it professionally translated into English.

One more point for the OP - if you have a Japanese driving licence, you can exchange it to an UK one without test. You will need to have your Japanese driving licence translated by the Japanese consulate in the UK. Please see link below for details -

Certified Translation of Japanese Driving Licence : Embassy of Japan in the UK
Old Oct 27th 2017, 9:33 am
Just Joined

ganesh46 is an unknown quantity at this point

I am a Japanese national living in Japan and have been in a year relationship with a British national who lives in England. We got married this July in Japan and we are about to apply for a spouse visa so that we can live together in England. We have prepared all the supporting evidence that we believe we need and we would be grateful if someone could take a look at our list and tell us if it looks okay or of we should add any other documents.

Thanks very much for your help.

List of supporting evidence for our spouse visa:

Employment evidence
・ Letter from sponsor’s employer
・ Six months of payslips (originals)
・ Confidentiality agreement

Financial evidence( This includes Bank book, Bank reference letter,)
・ Last six months bank statements (originals)

Education evidence
・ IELTS certificate (original)

Sponsor evidence(This include: Sponsor passport, ID documents, Invitation letter, support letter, sponsor financial documents, Sponsor poor of accommodation )
・ Last six months payslip (original)
・ Tenant receipt payment details
・ Tenancy agreement
・ 2 recent passport photos of sponsor (45mm×35mm )
・ Sponsor's photocopy of his passport and stamp pages ( include blank page)
・ Registration Confirmation letter from NHS
・ Group personal pension plan yearly statement

Consent letter and proof of relationship ( This include Letter from parents, Court letter, Child accommodation arrangement, Marriage certificate,Birth certificate)
• Marriage certificate
• Family register information include information of birth (applicant)
• Applicant's statement ( Explaining relationship history and our plans for our future together)
• Letter from sponsor confirming relationship history and future plans detailed in applicant’s letter
• Skype call logs
• Photos from each time we met including those of us with family and friends
• Flight tickets

Accommodation-Permanent/Temporary
• Letter from the landlord has given permission for the applicant to move in

Additional documents/Others
• Letter from British Gas
• Invoice from car shop
• Agreement of internet

( These are just show to homeoffice that he has been living the address we put on the application form )

* My sponsor doesn't have certificate of council tax. Because it is included in his rent.How can we tell to homeoffice about he payed tax ?
Hi,

Am not trying to hijack this thread thought the below info is useful.

I have heard people suggesting to submit boarding passes rather than flight tickets. Can someone provide clarity on this?.

I have submitted flight tickets myself with the application and now a bit concerned.

Is it possible to send additional documents to UKVI post submitting the application? If so, how?

Thank you!
Old Dec 13th 2017, 12:40 pm
Forum Regular

Saigon456 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by SanDiegogirl
Applicant passport
Hard copy Appendix 2
3 questions if I may.

1) Does the hard copy of the Appendix 2 need to be given in by the applicant at the visa office in their country or does it go with the rest of the supporting documents if I'm sending everything from UK to Sheffield?

2) Is it OK to fill in Appendix 2 on the computer or does it need to be handwritten?

3) Does the visa4uk online application also need to be printed out and taken by the applicant to the visa office appointment?

Thanks.
Old Dec 14th 2017, 6:26 pm
Forum Regular

Invisible has a reputation beyond reputeInvisible has a reputation beyond reputeInvisible has a reputation beyond reputeInvisible has a reputation beyond reputeInvisible has a reputation beyond reputeInvisible has a reputation beyond reputeInvisible has a reputation beyond reputeInvisible has a reputation beyond reputeInvisible has a reputation beyond reputeInvisible has a reputation beyond reputeInvisible has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Saigon456
3 questions if I may.

1) Does the hard copy of the Appendix 2 need to be given in by the applicant at the visa office in their country or does it go with the rest of the supporting documents if I'm sending everything from UK to Sheffield?
If sending all supporting documents directly to Sheffield then include Appendix 2 in the pack. Remember to put a photocopy of applicants passport data page with the application reference number written in the top right corner as the first page of the document pack.

2) Is it OK to fill in Appendix 2 on the computer or does it need to be handwritten?
You can fill it in on your computer using a PDF editing program if you wish.

3) Does the visa4uk online application also need to be printed out and taken by the applicant to the visa office appointment?
Online application needs to be wet signed by applicant and can be given in to VFS at time biometrics are taken along with submission of passport or can be sent along with supporting documents directly to Sheffield.

Note that all documents sent directly to Sheffield must reach them within 20 days of applicant attending VFS office.

*Edit. Don't forget to include a copy of NHS surcharge payment receipt with application.
Old Dec 15th 2017, 7:01 am
Forum Regular

Saigon456 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Invisible
Online application needs to be wet signed by applicant and can be given in to VFS at time biometrics are taken along with submission of passport or can be sent along with supporting documents directly to Sheffield..
So after the visa4uk online form is completed and you click the final button, you go through a payment gateway and it gives you the option to print it out? If I'm completing the form at my end then what does my wife need to print it out over in Vietnam? Just the log in details? you can print after everything is complete at your own leisure?

How does it work exactly?
Old Dec 15th 2017, 9:34 am
Forum Regular

Invisible has a reputation beyond reputeInvisible has a reputation beyond reputeInvisible has a reputation beyond reputeInvisible has a reputation beyond reputeInvisible has a reputation beyond reputeInvisible has a reputation beyond reputeInvisible has a reputation beyond reputeInvisible has a reputation beyond reputeInvisible has a reputation beyond reputeInvisible has a reputation beyond reputeInvisible has a reputation beyond repute

Yout wife must sign and data the completed application so you have three choices.

1. You complete the online form and print it out, send to your wife and she signs and dates it and takes it with her to VFS along with her passport when she does her biometrics, or she sends it back to you once signed and you submit it with the rest of the documents directly to Sheffield.

2. You complete the application and then send your wife the log in details and she prints the application herself and then again the above applies.

3. You complete the application and then print it using a PDF creation program and send your wife the PDF file via email or skype etc and again she prints it, signs it and either takes it with her to VFS when she submits her passport or sends it to you and you submit it with the other documents. (Within 20 days of biometrics being done)

Up to you.