Job Advice

Old Feb 10th 2018, 11:46 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Job Advice

Originally Posted by Bobjon
I think you have got the wrong idea here. All I am trying to do is get advice and contribute that is all. I don't see why you all need to attack me for no valuable reason. Helping people who are limited English where immigration lawyers rip them off and take advantage of is not pulling wool over your eyes. I understand your time is valuable and I appreciate all the information and contribution you make. I'm just trying to help and get help. Sorry if I caused any offense.
No one is attacking you. People are only trying to help. You're not causing offence. You are simply confusing those who are trying to help. Read the links you have been given and explain, when asking for advice, who the info is for.

We don't delete posts or threads unless there is a very strong reason to do so and even then it may not be a delete, it may just be an edit. All threads are of use to future posters.
Old Feb 11th 2018, 5:27 am
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Job Advice

Originally Posted by Bobjon
Like I said it was advise for other people that I was getting, not myself.
That's not actually what you said, you said a friend was giving you advice. But in any event, please don't post on behalf of third parties. It's confusing for all, and not fair on our fabulous volunteers that give their time so feeely.

If your friends wish to sign up and post themselves then they are very welcome to, if their English isn't good enough then I'm sure there are other immi forums that are in their language.

Thx.