Intention to Work Question (UK Spouse Visa)

Old Jan 21st 2015, 8:18 pm
Forum Regular

Location: From Salisbury, UK to Auckland, NZ - now back in the UK!
celeliza is a jewel in the roughceleliza is a jewel in the roughceleliza is a jewel in the roughceleliza is a jewel in the rough
Default Intention to Work Question (UK Spouse Visa)

Just need some clarification about question 2.8 on the Appendix 2 Form:

Do you intend to work in the UK? YES or NO
My husband doesn’t intend to work due to his head injury and fatigue. He hasn't worked for several years now so he's been receiving beneficary payments and he will continue to receive these payments whilst in the UK. Hard to tell if he will ever work in the future. Shall I tick NO? I want to be 100% honest so am not sure whatever the answer will be will affect his chances of getting his UK Spouse Visa.

Thanks
Claire
Old Jan 21st 2015, 8:39 pm

BritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Intention to Work Question (UK Spouse Visa)

Sounds like you've answered your own question.