If the UK left the EU...

Old Nov 24th 2013, 1:10 pm
Ping-ponger

dunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: If the UK left the EU...

Originally Posted by rebeccajo
But that is not new either. It is the same in the US. Society has evolved - people want more and they can get it.

People say the migrants from Mexico do jobs that Americans won't.

When the great wave of migrants came to the US from Europe after WWI, it was the same.

A Daily Mail mindset - a mindset of fear of "them" - can be gotten by people who don't care to remember history. It can be promoted by a government who finds populism easier than humanism.

Unfortunately, that too - is the way of the world. As history also shows. It is easier to break a people when they are already divided.
I'm not seeing how "not new" equates to "It's the same elsewhere".

The part I bolded is exactly my point - things have changed. In the UK, US, Australia (now there's a surprise) - there's a change in what constitutes "worthwhile" work.
Old Nov 24th 2013, 1:12 pm
Ping-ponger

dunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Vexcore
You know why it's allowed to happen... Blair/Brown/Cameron... ALL WEAK PATHETIC leaders..

We don't need more we don't have the fking space and yet Cameron bows to EU people.... like seriously what is the penalty of treason? why is this man allowed to be PM of all empty promises and lies...

DAVID CAMERON - EXPECTS EVERYTHING - RETURNS NOTHING

He is such a traitor and gets away with it.....

2015 he is out

If only nigel farage can be PM the UK WOULD BE BACK.
... in the Dark Ages.
Old Nov 24th 2013, 1:16 pm
Looking Around~

Vexcore has a reputation beyond reputeVexcore has a reputation beyond reputeVexcore has a reputation beyond reputeVexcore has a reputation beyond reputeVexcore has a reputation beyond reputeVexcore has a reputation beyond reputeVexcore has a reputation beyond reputeVexcore has a reputation beyond reputeVexcore has a reputation beyond reputeVexcore has a reputation beyond reputeVexcore has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dunroving
... in the Dark Ages.
Better to be in dark ages than let the country be ruined by EU idiots
Old Nov 24th 2013, 1:29 pm
Ping-ponger

Not sure I'd agree with you.

I find Farrage quite entertaining and amusing, and dare I say I agree with where he is coming from on many issues. However, he is too far off-centre and seems to thrive on the general emotion rather than hard and fast policies and plans.

Still, it's good to have outliers like him when everyone else seems to be within a hair's breadth of each other.
Old Nov 24th 2013, 1:37 pm
WhiteRabbit

rebeccajo has a reputation beyond reputerebeccajo has a reputation beyond reputerebeccajo has a reputation beyond reputerebeccajo has a reputation beyond reputerebeccajo has a reputation beyond reputerebeccajo has a reputation beyond reputerebeccajo has a reputation beyond reputerebeccajo has a reputation beyond reputerebeccajo has a reputation beyond reputerebeccajo has a reputation beyond reputerebeccajo has a reputation beyond repute

I'm not seeing how "not new" equates to "It's the same elsewhere".

The part I bolded is exactly my point - things have changed. In the UK, US, Australia (now there's a surprise) - there's a change in what constitutes "worthwhile" work.
Perhaps I misunderstood what you were saying. I meant "not new" as - not new to the way things go in developed countries.
Old Nov 24th 2013, 1:39 pm
WhiteRabbit

rebeccajo has a reputation beyond reputerebeccajo has a reputation beyond reputerebeccajo has a reputation beyond reputerebeccajo has a reputation beyond reputerebeccajo has a reputation beyond reputerebeccajo has a reputation beyond reputerebeccajo has a reputation beyond reputerebeccajo has a reputation beyond reputerebeccajo has a reputation beyond reputerebeccajo has a reputation beyond reputerebeccajo has a reputation beyond repute

That's right. Let's go back to the plague, sh*tting in the streets, and the rack.

You realize no one can take you seriously when you make comments like this, don't you?
Old Nov 24th 2013, 1:46 pm
Looking Around~

Vexcore has a reputation beyond reputeVexcore has a reputation beyond reputeVexcore has a reputation beyond reputeVexcore has a reputation beyond reputeVexcore has a reputation beyond reputeVexcore has a reputation beyond reputeVexcore has a reputation beyond reputeVexcore has a reputation beyond reputeVexcore has a reputation beyond reputeVexcore has a reputation beyond reputeVexcore has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rebeccajo

That's right. Let's go back to the plague, sh*tting in the streets, and the rack.

You realize no one can take you seriously when you make comments like this, don't you?
I wasn't being serious to him.... more like piss taken lol

my previous posts have valid points this one didn't

piss poor troll at its finest.
Old Nov 24th 2013, 1:52 pm
WhiteRabbit

Originally Posted by TheCreature
A couple of basic questions.
Did the UK need millions of additional people?
Has the influx been to the benefit of the UK population?

If the answer is no, to either of them, you have to ask why it was allowed to happen.
Perhaps the Labour party really did engineer the population simply to suit their own political ends.
Labour is just saying what they need to say - now - to get elected.

But once again you miss asking yourself the important question. You should be asking why these politicians are laying the blame for the woes of the country on migrants. Instead of how they - the people in power - have run the ship. You should be asking yourself if it is REALLY the fault of migrants to your country that the banks nearly collapsed or if migrants sent your countrymen out to the middle east to support a "war" not of their making.

THAT is where they get you. They blame a powerless group. The electorate drinks it all, taking their anger to the voting box. And they get to stay in power.
Old Nov 24th 2013, 2:36 pm
Banned

chris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond repute

... in the Dark Ages.
Exactly,imagine if that buffoon was actually in power Thankfully it will never happen.
Old Nov 24th 2013, 2:41 pm
Looking Around~

Originally Posted by chris955
Exactly,imagine if that buffoon was actually in power Thankfully it will never happen.
Who do you trust in 'POWER' then ?
Old Nov 24th 2013, 2:44 pm
Banned

chris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond repute

Well I certainly dont trust No Policies Farrage thats for sure.
Old Nov 24th 2013, 2:44 pm
Looking Around~

Well I certainly dont trust No Policies Farrage thats for sure.
chris955 For PM 2015

Anybody ? Lmao
Old Nov 24th 2013, 2:49 pm
Banned

What a ridiculous thing to say, are you just trolling?
Old Nov 24th 2013, 2:50 pm
Looking Around~

What a ridiculous thing to say, are you just trolling?
Taken the piss more like fella,

Trolling? the nerve
Old Nov 24th 2013, 2:50 pm
Ping-ponger

I wasn't being serious to him.... more like piss taken lol

my previous posts have valid points this one didn't

piss poor troll at its finest.
Errm, you do realise that trolls don't typically belong to a forum for over 10 years and post several thousand times, don't you?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.