FLR(M) Health Surcharge

Old Mar 1st 2018, 3:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

feelbritish has a reputation beyond reputefeelbritish has a reputation beyond reputefeelbritish has a reputation beyond reputefeelbritish has a reputation beyond reputefeelbritish has a reputation beyond reputefeelbritish has a reputation beyond reputefeelbritish has a reputation beyond reputefeelbritish has a reputation beyond reputefeelbritish has a reputation beyond reputefeelbritish has a reputation beyond reputefeelbritish has a reputation beyond repute
Default FLR(M) Health Surcharge

I have just booked my Premium Service Appointment which is in April and paid for booking now. They asked for Health Surcharge number so I gave my originally one from my initial booking as I took it to be that reference which is tied to my application. Then I read that if you are applying online and attending an appointment you will be charged for your IHS then. Is this so?

Also after I had paid my money and got my confirmation they sent me to a page to download my instructions and application but when I tried to do this all I got was my appointment booking checklist and not the instructions nor application. So how do I access this as I want to see the questions and instructions so I can write it up on hard copy as a practice run.

This website is confusing and is causing stress again!
Old Mar 1st 2018, 4:33 pm
BE Forum Addict

feelbritish has a reputation beyond reputefeelbritish has a reputation beyond reputefeelbritish has a reputation beyond reputefeelbritish has a reputation beyond reputefeelbritish has a reputation beyond reputefeelbritish has a reputation beyond reputefeelbritish has a reputation beyond reputefeelbritish has a reputation beyond reputefeelbritish has a reputation beyond reputefeelbritish has a reputation beyond reputefeelbritish has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: FLR(M) Health Surcharge

After some more research it seems that I should have paid for the IHS before I booked my appointment and given the new number from today to pay for the next 2.5 years. I have now paid this and been given a number to include in my application. This is now of course different to the one I gave them when booking the appointment. Should I phone them and explain and give them the new number or should I just wait for my appointment and bring the letter with my payment of the new IHS for this next FLR (M) visa?
Old Mar 1st 2018, 7:21 pm
BE Forum Addict

michali has a reputation beyond reputemichali has a reputation beyond reputemichali has a reputation beyond reputemichali has a reputation beyond reputemichali has a reputation beyond reputemichali has a reputation beyond reputemichali has a reputation beyond reputemichali has a reputation beyond reputemichali has a reputation beyond reputemichali has a reputation beyond reputemichali has a reputation beyond repute

I am a bit confused! Are you applying using the online application form or the paper version? We used the paper version so we had to pay for IHS first, then book the appointment and then pay for appointment and visa. If applying online, I am not sure of the procedure and many applicants say the paper version is easier. I prefer it anyway as you can print it out and practise on it.

Glad you got the appointment!
Old Mar 2nd 2018, 9:03 am
BE Forum Addict

When I started the process to make a booking I had to register for application and they said I can then come back to fill it in anytime. I never filled much in. Then I decided to make my appointment at Croydon and had to again fill in the forms with my information and pay before getting the appointment. I did this and after paying they sent me a link to download application form and instructions but I never got it! I would like to do the paper form and have instructions to hand as like you michali I want to do a practice run. I do not have it to print. Do you have a link?
Old Mar 2nd 2018, 9:31 am
BE Forum Addict

michali has a reputation beyond reputemichali has a reputation beyond reputemichali has a reputation beyond reputemichali has a reputation beyond reputemichali has a reputation beyond reputemichali has a reputation beyond reputemichali has a reputation beyond reputemichali has a reputation beyond reputemichali has a reputation beyond reputemichali has a reputation beyond reputemichali has a reputation beyond repute

Just seeing this!

This what comes up in Google and I hope it is the latest version. I would advise you to check. They sometimes amend in November.

https://www.gov.uk/government/upload...ouse-04-17.pdf
Old Mar 2nd 2018, 12:52 pm
Forum Regular

uddin0 is an unknown quantity at this point

does anyone know how long to get health surcharge refund back (UK)? we applied from my partners country in 2016, paid cash..
Old Mar 2nd 2018, 1:01 pm
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by uddin0
does anyone know how long to get health surcharge refund back (UK)? we applied from my partners country in 2016, paid cash..
2016??
Old Mar 2nd 2018, 1:03 pm
Forum Regular

uddin0 is an unknown quantity at this point

we waited for appeal which took over a year..so now we want fresh application.
Old Mar 2nd 2018, 1:09 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by feelbritish
After some more research it seems that I should have paid for the IHS before I booked my appointment and given the new number from today to pay for the next 2.5 years. I have now paid this and been given a number to include in my application. This is now of course different to the one I gave them when booking the appointment. Should I phone them and explain and give them the new number or should I just wait for my appointment and bring the letter with my payment of the new IHS for this next FLR (M) visa?
After reading the application form I see there is a place to insert the IHS number so I will add the new one there!
Old Mar 2nd 2018, 1:27 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by feelbritish
After reading the application form I see there is a place to insert the IHS number so I will add the new one there!
Perfect!