Contacting UKVI

Old Oct 5th 2017, 2:32 pm
Forum Regular

tempestadesm is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Contacting UKVI

Hello,

I have, for the second time submitted my spouse visa for the UK from São Paulo on September, 27.

As a priority service, when will I be allowed to request an update about my visa?

Many thanks
Old Oct 5th 2017, 2:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

j4v3d has a reputation beyond reputej4v3d has a reputation beyond reputej4v3d has a reputation beyond reputej4v3d has a reputation beyond reputej4v3d has a reputation beyond reputej4v3d has a reputation beyond reputej4v3d has a reputation beyond reputej4v3d has a reputation beyond reputej4v3d has a reputation beyond reputej4v3d has a reputation beyond reputej4v3d has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Contacting UKVI

Originally Posted by tempestadesm
Hello,

I have, for the second time submitted my spouse visa for the UK from São Paulo on September, 27.

As a priority service, when will I be allowed to request an update about my visa?

Many thanks
Normally it's 60 days i think where you can make an enquiry (if it gets to that amount of days) - you never know you could hear back sooner.

What are the processing times for Brazil?
Old Oct 5th 2017, 2:51 pm
Forum Regular

90 working days.

On my first attempt to get a visa it was held by 75 working days and they were unfair to say the least.

The thing is, I got an email last week with an update saying they have revived my application and that I would be contacted again when:
My visa was allocated to the next professional available
When a decision was made

If I payed for priority service, why no one got my papers yet?
Old Oct 5th 2017, 3:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

j4v3d has a reputation beyond reputej4v3d has a reputation beyond reputej4v3d has a reputation beyond reputej4v3d has a reputation beyond reputej4v3d has a reputation beyond reputej4v3d has a reputation beyond reputej4v3d has a reputation beyond reputej4v3d has a reputation beyond reputej4v3d has a reputation beyond reputej4v3d has a reputation beyond reputej4v3d has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by tempestadesm
90 working days.

On my first attempt to get a visa it was held by 75 working days and they were unfair to say the least.

The thing is, I got an email last week with an update saying they have revived my application and that I would be contacted again when:
My visa was allocated to the next professional available
When a decision was made

If I payed for priority service, why no one got my papers yet?
Think about how many people have gone priority, you may be in one heck of a queue - so just wait it out till you hear something, getting in touch with them is a waste of money. Also you can get the MP to make enquiries from them.
Old Oct 5th 2017, 9:17 pm
Forum Regular

So, why do one pays for a priority service?

I, sadly, can get my nayvity; but it's so unfair!

There is no standards for the service we pay for. And seems there is nothing one can do.

I'm away from home for almost 7 months now. Only because the person who got my case was having a bad day.