Which form to go for?

Old Jun 26th 2017, 5:04 pm
Forum Regular

beepbeep88 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Which form to go for?

Also, it has asked me about child tax credits and working tax credit. We used to get it but not anymore. How can I remember what I got?
Old Jun 26th 2017, 7:03 pm

BritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by beepbeep88
Also, it has asked me about child tax credits and working tax credit. We used to get it but not anymore. How can I remember what I got?
Helping you remember is a little bit out of my area of expertise. I would suggest making a best guess estimate and perhaps an explanatory note.
Old Jul 19th 2017, 9:43 am
Forum Regular

So have been filling in the form online, and I have got to the bit of documents required. So have some questions:
1.It asks for proof of having lived in the UK. Which is utility bills, bank statement. How many do I sent? I have the last 7 years of council tax. So do I need the utility bills?
2. We received Tax credits in the past and it asks for proof of receipt, a letter from DWP. How do I get that. Or do I highlight it on the bank statements? What is the best way?

Thank you again
Old Jul 20th 2017, 1:39 pm
Forum Regular

Default What do I need to show proof of having lived in the UK?

Hi

I have been getting help in here.

So have been filling in the form online, and I have got to the bit of documents required. So have some questions:
1.It asks for proof of having lived in the UK. Which is utility bills, bank statement. How many do I sent? I have the last 7 years of council tax. So do I need the utility bills?
2. We received Tax credits in the past and it asks for proof of receipt, a letter from DWP. How do I get that. Or do I highlight it on the bank statements? What is the best way?

I have had a thread going here, http://britishexpats.com/forum/citiz...-898236/page2/
but have had no answers - so wonder if that thread wasn't live anymore.

Thank you again
Old Jul 20th 2017, 11:39 pm

BritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What do I need to show proof of having lived in the UK?

What's the precise wording?
Old Jul 21st 2017, 12:16 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

SanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond repute

What form are you trying to complete?

What is your situation?

As you have started multiple threads don't expect people to have to go back and read all your posts to try and figure out what you are trying to do.
Old Jul 23rd 2017, 7:21 am
Forum Regular

It says this:

Proof that name here -- has lived in the UK for the relevant qualifying period, such as P60s, utility bills, employer letter, bank statements, council tax (or equivalent) bills, NHS (or equivalent) letters, letter from child's school, mortgage or tenancy agreements

Proof that name here-- has been in receipt of public funds or state benefits, such as letters from DWP, HMRC or the local authority giving details of the benefits or tax credits, or bank statements showing receipt of money

Evidence that name here -- is self-employed, such as tax self-assessment forms, proof of payment of class 2 or 4 national insurance contributions, invoices for work done, business accounts or business bank statements
Old Jul 24th 2017, 12:53 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Threads merged. There's no need to start new threads. Threads stay 'live' for a year.

Easier to keep the info in one place for you, people replying to you and anyone searching for this info in the future.

Good luck with it.
Old Jul 25th 2017, 6:46 am
Forum Regular

Can anyone help? I need to know the above. I have the last 8 years of council tax. Do I need utility bills? How many do I send in?
Old Jul 25th 2017, 9:23 am
BE Enthusiast

angie_329 has a reputation beyond reputeangie_329 has a reputation beyond reputeangie_329 has a reputation beyond reputeangie_329 has a reputation beyond reputeangie_329 has a reputation beyond reputeangie_329 has a reputation beyond reputeangie_329 has a reputation beyond reputeangie_329 has a reputation beyond reputeangie_329 has a reputation beyond reputeangie_329 has a reputation beyond reputeangie_329 has a reputation beyond repute

Can anyone help? I need to know the above. I have the last 8 years of council tax. Do I need utility bills? How many do I send in?
On this site link below you can get a guide to filling in the EEA (PR) application form with the latest guidelines (published April 2017) from the Home office as to requirements and documents, -

For example: "If you are applying in another capacity (for example, as a self-employed person) you only need one piece of residence evidence for every 12 month period instead of the previous two".

If you need evidence from DWP or other sources you need to contact them yourself and ask them if they can send it to you.

https://www.freemovement.org.uk/new-...nce-published/
Old Jul 31st 2017, 1:59 pm
Forum Regular

I just need to clarify this, on this point it asks:

Proof that (name here)-- has been in receipt of public funds or state benefits, such as letters from DWP, HMRC or the local authority giving details of the benefits or tax credits, or bank statements showing receipt of money

My accountant has given me my tax returns for the last 5 years. But does these show tax credits I received -- I don't think they do.

So my question would be that they only way to show that is bank statements. Is that correct?
Old Jul 31st 2017, 2:28 pm
Forum Regular

Is it true that if you have claimed working tax credit you can't get citizenship?
Old Aug 6th 2017, 7:23 pm

I just need to clarify this, on this point it asks:

Proof that (name here)-- has been in receipt of public funds or state benefits, such as letters from DWP, HMRC or the local authority giving details of the benefits or tax credits, or bank statements showing receipt of money

My accountant has given me my tax returns for the last 5 years. But does these show tax credits I received -- I don't think they do.

So my question would be that they only way to show that is bank statements. Is that correct?
Which precise benefit(s) have you received, just Working Tax Credits?

Is it true that if you have claimed working tax credit you can't get citizenship?
Not if you were entitled to them.
Old Aug 7th 2017, 7:58 am
Forum Regular

We have had child tax credits and working tax credits. In the end only working tax credits and nothing in the last year.

I am ready to post it off now. Have put bank statement showing the tax and child credits, council tax bill, my tax returns and the form I filled in online and my passport.

So that's it I think, do you think I need to add anything else?

Thank you