Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Moving back or to the UK > Citizenship/Passports and Spouse/Family Visas (UK)
Reload this Page >

Forgotten to include on answers to questions on spouse visa application

Forgotten to include on answers to questions on spouse visa application

Old Sep 23rd 2017, 11:34 am
Just Joined

gelca is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Forgotten to include on answers to questions on spouse visa application

Hello everyone,

This has really worried me now and I hope someone who has been in the same situation or who could shed some light help with my question/s.

I have applied for a spouse visa and it's now over 10 weeks since I submitted it. It's a standard application.

Apologies for the uppercased sentences below; I just copy pasted directly these questions from the form, so I'm not shouting

Today though it just occurred to me that on question 38 HAVE YOU EVER TRAVELLED OUTSIDE YOUR COUNTRY OF RESIDENCE, EXCLUDING THE UK, IN THE LAST 10 YEARS?, I forgot to include in the list my short 96-hour transit visas to the UAE (twice had this, one in 2014 and another in 2017).

And also I realised two weeks ago that I answered another question in the form incompletely because I forgot to list down India and Singapore to question 25 which reads HAVE YOU BEEN ISSUED ANY VISA FOR THE UK, UK
OVERSEAS TERRITORIES OR COMMONWEALTH COUNTRY IN THE LAST 10 YEARS? I know, I know, these are commonwealth countries. If it's gonna make a difference though, I want to say I listed down Singapore and India on question 38 HAVE YOU EVER TRAVELLED OUTSIDE YOUR COUNTRY OF RESIDENCE, EXCLUDING THE UK, IN THE LAST 10 YEARS?

Naturally, I submitted my current and old passport which show all the stamps to these countries. My documents were scanned by the way and all the pages of these passports with these stamps were scanned and sent to the Sheffield Office.

All these mistake was because I missed to include these; I forgot to include these and only realised later. I know these are daft and bad miss!

It might not make any difference anymore as I am just awaiting now for a decision on my application. But what do I need to do? Wondering how could these impact on my application?

Thanks so much in advance for your thoughts, but I hope someone could advise!