EEA2 please help!

Old Jan 11th 2018, 5:43 pm
Just Joined

Heathertaran is an unknown quantity at this point
Default EEA2 please help!

I am currently filling out my EEA2 Family residence card and from the very start I'm already confused. The 'Payment details' part is not clear to me...

#1 they ask about contact address in the uk for correspondence which is basically my and my husbands address so I got that...but then, #2 the question states, Contact name in the uk if different from that of the applicant (we will be paying with my husbands card so do I write his name here or mine\the applicant)?
#3 questions Full name given as in your passport or travel document. Do I put my husbands (sponsor\card holder) or mine (applicant)? Same goes for #4 Date of Birth (Do they want the card holders information or the applicants((mine)))?

I just want to make sure because then it goes on to #9 which says name on card and #12 Cardholders signature (obviously my husbands here and #9) But need to know if all information should be his above as well...

Thank you everyone for reading and hope I hear from someone

Heather
Old Jan 11th 2018, 10:22 pm

BritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: EEA2 please help!

1. Your name
2. Leave it blank
3. Your full name as per your passport
4. Your date of birth

You should be completing Form EEA(FM).
Old Jan 11th 2018, 10:27 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by BritInParis
1. Your name
2. Leave it blank
3. Your full name as per your passport
4. Your date of birth

You should be completing Form EEA(FM).
Thank you for your reply. Sorry for asking, but are you positive about the answers...I don't want this stupid part to be the reason of denial.
Again, thank you so much
Old Jan 11th 2018, 10:31 pm
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Heathertaran
Thank you for your reply. Sorry for asking, but are you positive about the answers...I don't want this stupid part to be the reason of denial.
Again, thank you so much
Heather, if BiP answers a question you can thankfully be very confident in those answers
Old Jan 11th 2018, 10:42 pm

BritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Heathertaran
Again, thank you so much
You are the applicant. Answer all questions from your point of view.

It's only the payment form - they need your details twice because the payments are processed separately from your application.
Old Jan 11th 2018, 11:02 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by BritInParis
You are the applicant. Answer all questions from your point of view.

It's only the payment form - they need your details twice because the payments are processed separately from your application.
Alright. Thank you loads!