Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Moving back or to the UK > Citizenship/Passports and Spouse/Family Visas (UK)
Reload this Page >

EEA national unmarried partner family permit for relocation

EEA national unmarried partner family permit for relocation

Old Apr 10th 2018, 3:44 pm
Just Joined

sebasb21 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default EEA national unmarried partner family permit for relocation

Hi,

I'm Uruguayan, my unmarried partner is an EEA National (Italy) we have a son also Italian. We are relocating to the UK, she was offered a job in the UK and she accepted. I work remotely so for me is the same.

We are applying for a Family Permit as an extended family memeber for me to travel all together.

We will present as supporting documents the following:

1) All passports and ids.
2) Certification of my partner Italian passport copy by a local authority, and a certification of the Italian Embassy confirming her Italian citizenship.
3) Birth Certificate of our son (he is a year and a half old now).
4) Property contract/deed (when we bought our first apartment together some years ago)
5) Property contract/deed (when we bought the house we currently live) about a year ago
6) Several utility and taxes bills addressed to each of us with the same address over the years
7) Photographs of us (we are going from 2012 forward, we could send from 2002 forward, but we thought it would be too much) one for each year

Every document (including bills, everything) will be translated and in some cases (birth cerificate for example) will be validated by the Ministry in Uruguay to present in foreign offices.

Anyone with any experience that can make suggestions, or any warnings? Any help is much appreciated.

Regards
Sebastian, Mercedes and little Vicente