EEA FP Refusal

Old Mar 22nd 2017, 10:50 pm

BritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: EEA FP Refusal

Originally Posted by Oseh
Okay thanks for your reply but the original marriage certificate is not with us because we have to register our marriage at the Spanish embassy in dakar senegal so it was endorsed there and we were given another document by the embassy to show that our marriage has been registered and the date and everything about our marriage was there and it was signed and stamped by the Spanish ambassador in dakar but that particular document is in Spanish
If the marriage was registered with the Spanish authorities then a Formula B multilingual certificate should be available from the Civil Registry. If not then you'll need a translation.
Old Mar 23rd 2017, 4:35 pm
Just Joined

Oseh is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by BritInParis
If the marriage was registered with the Spanish authorities then a Formula B multilingual certificate should be available from the Civil Registry. If not then you'll need a translation.
Okay we will be going to the civil registry tomorrow in the morning to try and get it from them, I will let you know what ever the outcome is
Old Mar 25th 2017, 8:30 pm
Just Joined

Hello britinparis thank you so much you have been really very very helpful, yesterday we went to the civil registry to ask for the multi lingual marriage certificate and my wifes divorce and birth certificate also and they said it will be sent to our adress within 20 days so now we have the time to print out photos and fix other papers we will need....
Old Mar 25th 2017, 9:18 pm

BritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond repute

Hello britinparis thank you so much you have been really very very helpful, yesterday we went to the civil registry to ask for the multi lingual marriage certificate and my wifes divorce and birth certificate also and they said it will be sent to our adress within 20 days so now we have the time to print out photos and fix other papers we will need....
Glad to hear you were successful.
Old Mar 28th 2017, 5:15 pm
Just Joined

Hello britinparis we were wondering if we have to print all our Facebook conversations before living together in Europe it's really too much like 4 years conversations or can we just make a screen shot of how our relationship started is that enough? Also in the form it's asking for an adress were we will be staying so do we put my wife's friends adress though we wouldn't be staying there we waiting to see if the family permit will be approved then she can get a place for us nearby because there isn't space in her house for both of us for 3 weeks...
Old Mar 28th 2017, 9:45 pm

Hello britinparis we were wondering if we have to print all our Facebook conversations before living together in Europe it's really too much like 4 years conversations or can we just make a screen shot of how our relationship started is that enough? Also in the form it's asking for an adress were we will be staying so do we put my wife's friends adress though we wouldn't be staying there we waiting to see if the family permit will be approved then she can get a place for us nearby because there isn't space in her house for both of us for 3 weeks...
I wouldn't bother with any social media printoffs - they carry very little weight and are not relevant to a EEA Family Permit application if you are married.

Yes, you can put your wife's friend's address and then arrange other accommodation later.
Old Mar 29th 2017, 3:10 pm
Just Joined

I wouldn't bother with any social media printoffs - they carry very little weight and are not relevant to a EEA Family Permit application if you are married.

Yes, you can put your wife's friend's address and then arrange other accommodation later.
Okay thanks once again I was just wondering weather they wouldn't ask for evidence that we were communicating before we finally live together as I have seen in some posts that some people are been denied family permits due to the fact that they haven't shown any proof of cohabitation... any idea
Old Mar 29th 2017, 9:38 pm

Okay thanks once again I was just wondering weather they wouldn't ask for evidence that we were communicating before we finally live together as I have seen in some posts that some people are been denied family permits due to the fact that they haven't shown any proof of cohabitation... any idea
They can refuse on that basis but it's quite unusually to do so. An EEA Family Permit merely confirms a right you already have under EEA Freedom of Movement rules. It's not like a UK spouse visa. The onus would be on the ECO to demonstrate that you were not in a genuine relationship rather than the other way round. The fact that you are resident in Spain with your wife and Spain has seen fit to issue you with an Article 10 residence card would suggest that's not the case. If they do refuse your application for any reason then you can always reapply straight away. It's free and you generally get a decision within a week or two.
Old Jun 6th 2017, 2:11 am
Just Joined

Hello britinparis how are you doing hope you are fine, well it's now over a month since I submitted my documents and also biometrics taken but still didn't get any email from them the last email I got was documents have been received in Sheffield and red for consideration but since then I don't hear from them again and I am also tracking it on the TLScontact account but nothing it says there dicision not made yet, and I understand family permits should be giving priority and shouldn't be more than 15 days, the thing also is our intended date of arrival has past also... is this normal
Old Jun 7th 2017, 9:57 pm

Hello britinparis how are you doing hope you are fine, well it's now over a month since I submitted my documents and also biometrics taken but still didn't get any email from them the last email I got was documents have been received in Sheffield and red for consideration but since then I don't hear from them again and I am also tracking it on the TLScontact account but nothing it says there dicision not made yet, and I understand family permits should be giving priority and shouldn't be more than 15 days, the thing also is our intended date of arrival has past also... is this normal
You are correct however Sheffield is suffering from a double whammy of a lack of staff and a hugely increased workload so there are considerable backlogs at the moment. This is particularly affecting EEA applications so the 15 day target is no longer being met.
Old Jun 8th 2017, 7:23 pm
Just Joined

You are correct however Sheffield is suffering from a double whammy of a lack of staff and a hugely increased workload so there are considerable backlogs at the moment. This is particularly affecting EEA applications so the 15 day target is no longer being met.
Yes that must be it and now that our intended date of travel has passed as we stated in the form do you think it will affect our application? And do you have any idea about just how long we should wait like maximum?
Old Jun 9th 2017, 7:43 am

Yes that must be it and now that our intended date of travel has passed as we stated in the form do you think it will affect our application? And do you have any idea about just how long we should wait like maximum?
The travel date passing won't affect your application. No idea at the moment on the timeframe, sorry.
Old Jun 12th 2017, 3:56 am
Just Joined

The travel date passing won't affect your application. No idea at the moment on the timeframe, sorry.
Yeah fingers crossed I hope they get back to us soon... checking my mail all the time
Old Jun 16th 2017, 1:03 am
Just Joined

Hello britinparis
Greetings to you... on Wednesday I received two emails that a decision has been made and yesterday another email with DHL tracking number so by Monday I will receive my passport, feeling nervous now, but whatever the outcome is I will let you know...
Wish me good luck mate....
Old Jun 17th 2017, 1:50 am

Hello britinparis
Greetings to you... on Wednesday I received two emails that a decision has been made and yesterday another email with DHL tracking number so by Monday I will receive my passport, feeling nervous now, but whatever the outcome is I will let you know...
Wish me good luck mate....
Keep us updated

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.