EEA Family Permit - wrong entry date?

Old Jun 14th 2016, 11:56 am
Just Joined

Grobbendonk is an unknown quantity at this point
Default EEA Family Permit - wrong entry date?

Hi all, hope someone can advise or assist...

Last night I submitted the online application for wife's EEA Family Permit, and I put down the planned date of entry as December 2016, as I thought they would issue the permit from the date approved (June/July 2016) for 6 months, which would get to December. We plan to use the permit between between June/July and December, but haven't got any fixed dates yet.

My question is have I made a mistake and the permit will be valid from December 2016 for 6 months until May 2017, or will it be valid from date of issue (June/July 2016 until December 2016)?

If I've got it wrong, what would be the advice to correct this?

I'm quite worried now!

Thanks...
Old Jun 14th 2016, 11:19 pm

BritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: EEA Family Permit - wrong entry date?

The latest validity date the Home Office will issued a visa for is three months from the date of issue so worse case scenario is you're looking at mid-September.