Documents needed for application?

Old Apr 7th 2015, 12:41 am
Forum Regular

noogin87 has a reputation beyond reputenoogin87 has a reputation beyond reputenoogin87 has a reputation beyond reputenoogin87 has a reputation beyond reputenoogin87 has a reputation beyond reputenoogin87 has a reputation beyond reputenoogin87 has a reputation beyond reputenoogin87 has a reputation beyond reputenoogin87 has a reputation beyond reputenoogin87 has a reputation beyond reputenoogin87 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Documents needed for application?

The biometric test confuses me. The UK Visa Centre website (UK Visa Information - Japan - How To Apply) seems to claim that you just do all the biometric tests the same day you make your application. Is this correct? Why do all these people have "biometric receipt" as part of their included documents? Do they make an appointment before they apply? Thanks
Old Apr 7th 2015, 6:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

alfista1 has a reputation beyond reputealfista1 has a reputation beyond reputealfista1 has a reputation beyond reputealfista1 has a reputation beyond reputealfista1 has a reputation beyond reputealfista1 has a reputation beyond reputealfista1 has a reputation beyond reputealfista1 has a reputation beyond reputealfista1 has a reputation beyond reputealfista1 has a reputation beyond reputealfista1 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by noogin87
The biometric test confuses me. The UK Visa Centre website (UK Visa Information - Japan - How To Apply) seems to claim that you just do all the biometric tests the same day you make your application. Is this correct? Why do all these people have "biometric receipt" as part of their included documents? Do they make an appointment before they apply? Thanks
As far as I understand, once you have completed the online application form and submitted that (you can see the steps online once you start), then you make the appointment taking along the printed out application form.
Old Apr 7th 2015, 6:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

alfista1 has a reputation beyond reputealfista1 has a reputation beyond reputealfista1 has a reputation beyond reputealfista1 has a reputation beyond reputealfista1 has a reputation beyond reputealfista1 has a reputation beyond reputealfista1 has a reputation beyond reputealfista1 has a reputation beyond reputealfista1 has a reputation beyond reputealfista1 has a reputation beyond reputealfista1 has a reputation beyond repute

P60 !!!!!

Another week at least before I get this from my employer. End of year accounting and outsourced!!
Not happy and just adds more time to us being apart.

How do people normally get their P60 after finishing their 6 months of work? More hurdles.
Old Apr 10th 2015, 1:04 am
Just Joined

linda8 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello everyone, I'm.new in this forum and been reading the previous threads and must say it has help me a lot with the financial requirement, would like to know how exactly the employer letter should be worded as I have been told that it needs to be specific with the gross income can anyone help me plz, another thing can the manager do this letter or it need to be from a senior manager, payroll?? One more thing, for the accommodation it is a requirement to provide the property inspection report? Or do I just need to provide a letter from state agency, with all the details? Thanks a lot and will really appreciate your kind advice.: )
Old Apr 10th 2015, 7:08 pm
BE Enthusiast

I've just received the letter from my employer, signed and stamped by the HR manager.
Job Title
Start Date
Gross Salary
Contracted Work hours
Pay Date
Paid into (bank details).

Also just got my P60 today.

Regarding our house, I'm sending in the tenants agreement, extension letter and will send some photos.
4 utility bills (including Council tax) that are all addressed to our house and under my name to confirm we're living here.

If that isn't enough I'll give up and leave UK!
Old May 12th 2015, 7:35 am
Just Joined

Roy05 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi just a quick question I will be completing my 6months soon in August and wanted to ask if I can take time off work as a holiday. Is holiday pay allowed on pay slip. (Paid holidays)

Am I allowed to take holiday or do I have to complete my 6months without any holidays.

Any answer will help

Thank you.
Old May 13th 2015, 7:24 pm
Just Joined

ruqa.j93 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi I'm a brit applying to sponser my husband to come to live with me in the uk. I want to know,reguarding the accommodation,is a room in my parents flat considered suitable? Can we pay the rooms rent if my parents house is on housing benefit? We also have a baby,will it be considered overcroweded? Help much appreciated,thank you.
Old Jul 17th 2015, 6:20 pm
Just Joined

Roy05 is an unknown quantity at this point

hi

I'm starting my file soon can someone help me with list of papers I need to get together.

And as for accommodation I will be renting a house so I want to find out what letter I will need from landlord and do I need someone to do a survey on the house or rooms for space?

Any info will help thanks.

Regards.