Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Moving back or to the UK > Citizenship/Passports and Spouse/Family Visas (UK)
Reload this Page >

Director of Limited Company. do I need a Statement of Account (SA300 or SA302).

Director of Limited Company. do I need a Statement of Account (SA300 or SA302).

Old Mar 18th 2018, 7:53 pm
Just Joined

twinklight is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Director of Limited Company. do I need a Statement of Account (SA300 or SA302).

I see this listed under Section 7. of the immigration-rules-appendix-fm-se-family-members-specified-evidence

but they are not mentioned under section 9, so I believe they are not required and I need:

CT600 form
evidence c600 has been filed
(ii) Evidence of registration with the Registrar of Companies at Companies House.
(iv) If the company is not required to produce annual audited accounts, unaudited accounts for the last full financial year and an accountant’s certificate of confirmation, from an accountant who is a member of a UK Recognized Supervisory Body (as defined in the Companies Act 2006) or who is a member of the Institute of Financial Accountants.
(v) Corporate/business bank statements covering the same 12-month period as the Company Tax Return CT600.
(vi) A current Appointment Report from Companies House.
(1) A certificate of VAT registration and the VAT return for the last full financial year (a copy or print-out) confirming the VAT registration number, if turnover is in excess of £79,000 or was in excess of the threshold which applied during the last full financial year.
(3) Original proof of registration with HMRC as an employer for the purposes of PAYE and National Insurance, proof of PAYE reference number and Accounts Office reference number. This evidence may be in the form of a certified copy of the documentation issued by HMRC.
(i) Payslips and P60 (if issued) covering the same period as the Company Tax Return CT600.
(ii) Personal bank statements covering the same 12-month period as the Company Tax Return CT600 showing that the salary as a director or employee of the company (or both) was paid into an account in the name of the person or in the name of the person and their partner jointly.
(i) Dividend vouchers for all dividends declared in favour of the person during or in respect of the period covered by the Company Tax Return CT600 showing the company’s and the person’s details with the person’s net dividend amount and tax credit.
(ii) Personal bank statement(s) showing that those dividends were paid into an account in the name of the person or in the name of the person and their partner jointly.
(e) For the purposes of paragraph 19(a), evidence of ongoing employment as a director or other employee of the company or of ongoing receipt of dividend income from the company must be provided. This evidence may include payslips (or dividend vouchers) and personal bank statements showing that, in the period since the latest 12-month period covered by the Company Tax Return CT600, the person’s salary as a director or employee of the company (or both) (or dividend income from the company) was paid into an account in the name of the person or in the name of the person and their partner jointly. Alternative evidence may include evidence of ongoing payment of business rates, business-related insurance premiums or employer National Insurance contributions in relation to the company.
Old Jan 4th 2019, 1:56 pm
Just Joined

Meddy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Director of Limited Company. do I need a Statement of Account (SA300 or SA3

Hi I see you posted about CT600 kindly advice how it went.
For Ct600 do you use the gross income value or the net profit value?

Kindly advice
Old Jan 4th 2019, 2:02 pm
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Director of Limited Company. do I need a Statement of Account (SA300 or SA3

Originally Posted by Meddy
Hi I see you posted about CT600 kindly advice how it went.
For Ct600 do you use the gross income value or the net profit value?

Kindly advice
Hi Meddy and welcome to BE. I'd advise you to start your own thread to ask your questions, rather than posting on old threads that probably won't get a response.
Old Jan 4th 2019, 2:18 pm
Just Joined

Meddy is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks