Delays in first passport for child born overseas

Old Jul 20th 2017, 2:17 am
Just Joined

Faisal1986 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Delays in first passport for child born overseas

I am in a big dilemma
Applied for child first passport november 2016
Attended interview febuary 2017 was told will hear from them within 4 weeks now were in july 2017
Everytime i call i get still checks with overseas unit
Involved local mp and emailed durector general off passport office and lodged a complaint with the passport resolution team also spoke to the examiner to escalate with her manager which she promised but still get the same reply
Now wife got her visa and got only 30 days to enter
We dont have any ine to look after the baby
Old Jul 20th 2017, 12:51 pm
Just Joined

Uroos.atif is an unknown quantity at this point

We are dealing with the same case , my vingette sticker would expire on 22nd july and i have no idea wat to do, i have collected my son's passport and my daughter's passport is lost ... i am in really big trouble
Old Jul 20th 2017, 1:30 pm
Just Joined

Zainy11 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Uroos.atif
We are dealing with the same case , my vingette sticker would expire on 22nd july and i have no idea wat to do, i have collected my son's passport and my daughter's passport is lost ... i am in really big trouble
Have you contacted the passport office? What are they saying?
Old Jul 20th 2017, 1:34 pm
Just Joined

Uroos.atif is an unknown quantity at this point

Yeah ... they are doing enquiry and we dont knw hw long wud enquiry take , we r just helpless
Old Jul 20th 2017, 7:12 pm
Just Joined

I need help av exhausted all the contacts i could think of the reply i got lately is
DUE TO EXTREME WEATHER IN DHAKA ITS CAUSING DELAY AND THEY HIGHLY DEPEND ON THERE OVERSEAS ALLIES TO CONDUCT THER CHECKS.
Everything is now so advance that each department could verify via electronically dont no why they wasteing time
Old Jul 20th 2017, 11:28 pm

BritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Faisal1986
I am in a big dilemma
Applied for child first passport november 2016
Attended interview febuary 2017 was told will hear from them within 4 weeks now were in july 2017
Everytime i call i get still checks with overseas unit
Involved local mp and emailed durector general off passport office and lodged a complaint with the passport resolution team also spoke to the examiner to escalate with her manager which she promised but still get the same reply
Now wife got her visa and got only 30 days to enter
We dont have any ine to look after the baby
You have two options:

1) Travel to the UK to collect the BRP and then return to await your child's passport.

2) Let the vignette expire and apply for a new vignette when you receive your child's passport.
Old Jul 21st 2017, 4:47 am
Just Joined

I understand tge option but surely they should consider best intrest of a child because the last thing you want to do is leave the child behind .
I will be filing a petition very soon and take the matter further and also get media involve because 100s of british are suffering in our situation
Some one has to raise tge alarm for our cries to be heard.
Old Jul 21st 2017, 7:49 am
Just Joined

I understand tge option but surely they should consider best intrest of a child because the last thing you want to do is leave the child behind .
I will be filing a petition very soon and take the matter further and also get media involve because 100s of british are suffering in our situation
Some one has to raise tge alarm for our cries to be heard.
Tell me when and I'll be the first to sign it!
Old Jul 21st 2017, 7:55 am
Just Joined

Just in the process of emailing and writing letter to Rt hon brandon lewis for immigration and visa department his the last person then am going legal if no progress also requested hmpo to fi d out how they are applying pressure internally to the overseas department yo get results
Old Jul 26th 2017, 9:03 am
Just Joined

Yeah ... they are doing enquiry and we dont knw hw long wud enquiry take , we r just helpless
Hey, did they find out what happened to ur dau passport? Did u receive it?
Old Jul 29th 2017, 3:59 am
Just Joined

Just got a letter from mp that my child application has been escalated to the parlimentary correspondence unit and that they are liaising with home office now and that as a matter of urgency they will let my mp no by 10 working day that my child passport is issued or not if not then they will look into option duch as delaying my wife travel date.

Do any one now that once a passport is issued do my child need no entry required stamp to exit the country with her passport or do they stamp that when they issue passport
Old Jul 29th 2017, 4:10 am
Just Joined

Applied november 2016
Interviewed febuary 2017
All checks completed in uk
Transfered to overseas unit march 2017

Application is with examination team with overseas unit going through checks march - july 2017

Bombarded emails and phone call to
Hmpo general enquiry
Hmpo complaints department
Director general of hmpo
Local mp

RESULT
escalated to parlimentary correspondence unit by local mp which escalated the matter to home office for investigation
ANSWER

Result in delay due to extreme weather condition (floods) that officers could not commute to office properly to carry out ther job however
Her application will be dealt by 10 working days and hope to issue passport by next week if not then delay wife travel and home office will deal the case with ther overseas colleague everday till the 10 day is up
Old Jul 29th 2017, 4:13 am
Just Joined

It make me angry because the reason they gave for delay
Surely its a lame excuse.
Now is the season wer ther will be floods but what about march april may june.
Plus they are looking into her application now it looks like it was left to a corner all that time
Old Jul 29th 2017, 2:15 pm
Just Joined

It make me angry because the reason they gave for delay
Surely its a lame excuse.
Now is the season wer ther will be floods but what about march april may june.
Plus they are looking into her application now it looks like it was left to a corner all that time
Where was ur overseas checks been done? Mine was from New Delhi.. from which country did u apply from?
Old Jul 29th 2017, 2:21 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Zainy11
Where was ur overseas checks been done? Mine was from New Delhi.. from which country did u apply from?
Bangladesh

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.