Criminal History section and dismissal

Old Dec 10th 2017, 6:02 am
Just Joined

neil1960 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Criminal History section and dismissal

Hi
Section 10 of FLR(M)
Question 10.1
'Have you been convicted or any criminal offence in the UK or any other country'
Yes or No?

In 2000 I was given a citation in NC USA for expired tag/registration (annual registration). Its usual in these circumstances in NC to go and settle the tag/registration fee to get it in date and show the DA at the court house you have now got a valid tag. In these circumstances the DA dismisses the case. This is what happened in my circumstances.
I forgot all about this on my initial application to enter and not sure if this is relevant to this question. I think the answer to this question is NO, am I right?

It then directs me to question 10.3
Have you been subject to or received any other penalty to a criminal offence, for example caution, reprimand or similar penalties in UK or any other country.
Yes or No?

I am still inclined to say 'NO' as the case was dismissed and nothing else happened.

Your thoughts?

Thanks