Correct Address of UKVI office in Sheffield

Old Jan 30th 2018, 2:09 pm
Just Joined

nadziestarsky is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Correct Address of UKVI office in Sheffield

Hi everyone!

I am currently applying for a spouse visa. I've already had my biometrics done at the VAC yesterday and we're just about to post the application bundle to Sheffield. My husband living in Bristol will be the one to post the bundle actually as he doesn't trust the couriers from the Philippines to deliver the parcel on time. Now my question is, what is the correct address? We are so confused because we can see 2 kinds. Some people said it's

Settlement Applications, International Operations and Visas, PO Box 5852
Sheffield, United Kingdom S11 0FX

but, the one included in the application confirmation email says

International Operations and Visas, 6 Millsands, Vulcan House, Sheffield, United Kingdom, S3 8NU

Thing is, when I searched for the 2nd address in Google Maps, it's labelled as "Premium Visa Processing..." something something so I find it a bit dodgy too. We're only applying under standard processing time. I hope someone can enlighten me.

Thanks in advance and any help would be appreciated

Mousey x
Old Jan 30th 2018, 2:20 pm

BritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Correct Address of UKVI office in Sheffield

The first address is a PO Box. The second one is the physical address, Vulcan House being the UKVI office in Sheffield.

Old Jan 30th 2018, 2:26 pm
Just Joined

Ohhhhhhhhh, right! I get it now! Thanks a lot for the quick reply, big big help

*virtual hug*
Old Jan 30th 2018, 2:51 pm

BritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond repute

You are welcome
Old Jan 31st 2018, 9:48 am
Forum Regular

Uxbridge219 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by nadziestarsky
Ohhhhhhhhh, right! I get it now! Thanks a lot for the quick reply, big big help

*virtual hug*

So, send to 2nd address is preferable?
Old Jan 31st 2018, 10:19 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Uxbridge219
So, send to 2nd address is preferable?
I suppose so. 2 people have told me the same address so far I've asked in different forums
Old Jan 31st 2018, 6:50 pm
Forum Regular

Invisible has a reputation beyond reputeInvisible has a reputation beyond reputeInvisible has a reputation beyond reputeInvisible has a reputation beyond reputeInvisible has a reputation beyond reputeInvisible has a reputation beyond reputeInvisible has a reputation beyond reputeInvisible has a reputation beyond reputeInvisible has a reputation beyond reputeInvisible has a reputation beyond reputeInvisible has a reputation beyond repute

I was told the documents are supposed to be sent to the PO Box. I sent them to PO box address and they were accepted, copied and returned within 10 days.
Old Jan 31st 2018, 7:28 pm

If you send your application by post then you want the PO Box. If you want to send your application by courier then you'll need the physical address.
Old Feb 1st 2018, 5:11 pm
Just Joined

EuTa is an unknown quantity at this point

I am glad this topic was raised for I can't find any information about Sheffield address on the gov.uk site. Do they provide it after submitting the application (we haven't applied yet - just want to be prepared )? And the second question - not sure if anybody knows - does the address vary from country to country? The thing is the address stated on visa centre page for Russia (at least the one I could find) is:
UKVI
PO Box 3468
Sheffield, UK
S3 8WA

Thanks for your time!

Last edited by EuTa; Feb 1st 2018 at 5:17 pm.
Old Feb 1st 2018, 5:18 pm

Originally Posted by EuTa
I am glad this topic was raised for I can't find any information about Sheffield address on the gov.uk site. Do they provide it after submitting the application (we haven't applied yet - just want to be prepared )? And the second question - not sure if anybody knows - does the address vary from country to country? The thing is the address stated on visa centre page for Russia (at least the one I could find) is:
UKVI
PO Box 3468
Sheffield, UK
S3 8WA

Thanks for your time!
That address is a PO Box address for Vulcan House.
Old Feb 1st 2018, 5:37 pm
Just Joined

EuTa is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by BritInParis
That address is a PO Box address for Vulcan House.
Thank you very much! You are super, as usual!
Old Feb 5th 2018, 6:22 am
Forum Regular

Uxbridge219 is an unknown quantity at this point

Wonder if anyone sent to the physical address via Courier i.e. International Operations and Visas, 6 Millsands, Vulcan House, Sheffield, United Kingdom, S3 8NU ... ?
I am about to start my application, and want to make sure those original documents will arrive safely by having someone signing off at the other end. The idea of posting original documents to a PO box freaks me out a bit.......
Old Feb 5th 2018, 8:04 am
Just Joined

Wonder if anyone sent to the physical address via Courier i.e. International Operations and Visas, 6 Millsands, Vulcan House, Sheffield, United Kingdom, S3 8NU ... ?
I am about to start my application, and want to make sure those original documents will arrive safely by having someone signing off at the other end. The idea of posting original documents to a PO box freaks me out a bit.......
Hi, if it scares you that original documents might just end up getting lost, you can always scan them and print them off to A4 size paper in coloured ink. Then, you should make a cover letter explaining why you didn't send the originals I've done that before when I applied for a visit visa and they were okay about it.

It's quite a big hassle here in the Philippines to get new copies of original documents and can be quite costly so I don't always send them.

Anyway, still up to you.

We just actually posted my bundle last February 1st and I'm crossing my fingers to hear from them today. I hope they acknowledge that they've received it.
Old Feb 5th 2018, 10:58 pm

Where you need to send your documents will vary depending on where you lodge your application. An application lodged in Hong Kong may very well be processed in Manila. I would wait and see what happens at your biometric application before making a decision.

Originally Posted by nadziestarsky
Hi, if it scares you that original documents might just end up getting lost, you can always scan them and print them off to A4 size paper in coloured ink. Then, you should make a cover letter explaining why you didn't send the originals I've done that before when I applied for a visit visa and they were okay about it.

It's quite a big hassle here in the Philippines to get new copies of original documents and can be quite costly so I don't always send them.

Anyway, still up to you.

We just actually posted my bundle last February 1st and I'm crossing my fingers to hear from them today. I hope they acknowledge that they've received it.
Sending only photocopies for a settlement visa will almost certainty result in a refusal.
Old Feb 5th 2018, 11:00 pm
Forum Regular

londoner007 is an unknown quantity at this point

To add to the PO BOX stuff:

Hi all,

I have two people who sent support docs to 2 different addresses both using RoyalMail Special Delivery:

International Operations & Visas
6 Millsands, Vulcan House
Sheffield S3 8NH

the other

PO Box 5852
Sheffield
S11 0FX

Is one more correct then the other or do they do all end up in the same place anyway. I understand that the PO BOX might be where they receive the docs and scan them and the Vulcan house might be the department it ends up in after being scanned, OR do you think its the same thing?

Thanks

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.