Complications in refused spouse visa

Old Sep 11th 2016, 1:24 pm
Just Joined

SL84 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Complications in refused spouse visa

Hi,
I was refused on the premise of English requirements only.
Took the test, passed, and submitted with appeal.
It has been 7 months now. Application was submitted in Feb 2016.

There are a number of complications.
1) Information on the initial refusal notice holds detailed family information of which is not mine. Sent numerous complaints to rectify it, they did but apparently we just found out, the UK customs does not have the updated information.
2) it's only an english requirement. They did not give me an interview or an administrative review and we have waited until the deadline which is 28 august 2016. Until now, no news.
Thee are a few more minor incidents.... but i will leave it as this.

Advice on should we just wait it out?
Or it's strong enough grounds to sue? If so, any good lawyers to recommend?

Thks.
Old Sep 11th 2016, 3:03 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Complications in refused spouse visa

Originally Posted by SL84
Hi,
I was refused on the premise of English requirements only.
Took the test, passed, and submitted with appeal.
It has been 7 months now. Application was submitted in Feb 2016.

There are a number of complications.
1) Information on the initial refusal notice holds detailed family information of which is not mine. Sent numerous complaints to rectify it, they did but apparently we just found out, the UK customs does not have the updated information.
2) it's only an english requirement. They did not give me an interview or an administrative review and we have waited until the deadline which is 28 august 2016. Until now, no news.
Thee are a few more minor incidents.... but i will leave it as this.

Advice on should we just wait it out?
Or it's strong enough grounds to sue? If so, any good lawyers to recommend?

Thks.
Sue who? the UK government? An appeal might succeed, but I'd be looking for a goid migration agent to take it on and I understandfrom other pists a new application might be quicker. Can't honestly see success in sueing the government though.