Catogory A or B- Advice

Old Feb 3rd 2018, 11:09 am
Forum Regular

Bobjon is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Catogory A or B- Advice

I was in employment from 29 August 2016 its ongoing still within the financial year I earned over 18,600 GBP. However, the payslips are not fixed salary. One month it is £960 one month it is £2000.This is nonsalaried employment as the company I work for was very small. Can I use this?

Payslip 1:£2080 paid on 31st November
Payslip 2:£980 paid on 19th December Month End 31st of December
Payslip 3:£2080 paid on 31st January
Payslip 4:£1576 paid on 31st February
Payslip 5:£1576 paid on 31st March
Payslip 6:£1576 paid on 31st April

If they add it all up and x2 it will become £19,736

to my understanding, the other way that they do it is get your lowest paid month and multiply it by 12 so £980x12= £11760 so then it will not be enough for the financial requirement.

Can I send the above payslips to the home office under category a unsalaried employment?

I have a contract with the company signed saying that I am employed by them indefinitely. In addition, how will the home office know this is non-salaried employment?
Old Feb 3rd 2018, 6:53 pm
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Catogory A or B- Advice

Originally Posted by Kalifonia
can anyone give me advice?
When/if someone can, they will
Old Feb 3rd 2018, 8:10 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

SanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond repute

Taken from the following document:

https://www.gov.uk/government/upload...ment_Final.pdf

Apply under Cat A:

5.1. Category A: With current employer for 6 months or more –
person residing in the UK

As per un- salaried employment rules:

Where the person is in non-salaried employment – the level of gross annual
employment income relied upon in the application will be the annual equivalent of the person’s average gross monthly income from non-salaried employment in the 6 months prior to the date of application (where that employment was held throughout that period).
To calculate this annualised average for non-salaried employment in Category A the following calculation should be used:
(Total gross income from employment held throughout the 6 month period, divided by 6) multiplied by 12 = Income from non-salaried employment that can be counted towards the financial requirement.
Old Feb 3rd 2018, 8:40 pm
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

Are you no longer self-employed as a taxi driver then? http://britishexpats.com/forum/citiz...a-help-908259/
Old Feb 3rd 2018, 8:46 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

SanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by spouse of scouse
Are you no longer self-employed as a taxi driver then? http://britishexpats.com/forum/citiz...a-help-908259/
Good catch ... if the OP is self employed then ignore what I previously wrote and that category does not apply to self employment.
Old Feb 3rd 2018, 9:10 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

OP - I've no idea why you've opened another account, but please note multiple usernames are not permitted as per site rules. I've asked admin to merge all your accounts to avoid confusion, please contact BEVS (using the 'contact us'button at the bottom of each page) to let her know which username you'd like to keep.

Thx.

Last edited by christmasoompa; Feb 3rd 2018 at 9:14 pm.